BEAUTY AND THE BEO
- 2007 FICP Forum Kicks Up Content. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p51
The article discusses the highlights of the 2007 Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) Education Forum held on June 20 to 22, 2007 in Dana Point, California with the theme "Presenting You." The event focused on helping attendees improve professional skills and enhance business...
- The Catering Forum. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/3/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4326, p40
Provides information on the Catering Forum at the Oriana cruise liner of P&O from June 17-20, 2004. Format and benefits; Seminars; Workshops.
- Lights, Camera, Action! // Financial & Insurance Meetings;May/Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p34
The article offers information on the annual "Education Forum" to be conducted by the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners in Dana Point, California. It mentions that the event which deals with meetings-industry trends will offer several workshops. It says that a program has been designed...
- Dana Point YC Hosts RBOC Forum, Feb. 29. // Log Newspaper;2/17/2012, Issue 913, p9
The article offers information on the RBOC Forum to be held at Dana Point Youth Club in Dana Point, California on February 29, 2013.
- Events. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/2/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4410, p24
Presents a calendar of events of interest to caterers and hotelkeepers in Europe from February 2006 to July 2006. Inverarity Vaults wine tasting in Scotland; Scottish Food and Drink Conference-Healthy Futures in Glasgow, Scotland; Hotelympia in London, England; British Travel Trade Fair in...
- EVENTS CATERER. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/20/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4358, p16
Presents the schedule of events related to the food service industry in Great Britain from January to March 2005. Future of Food forum at the City of London School of Girls in England; Annual Savory Lecture at the Fairmount Savoy; Bournemouth Hotel and Catering Exhibition at the Bournemouth...
- Engaging Students, Inspiring Creativity, Preparing for the Future-Microsoft's Innovative Education Forum, July 28-29. // NSTA Express;4/4/2011, p3
The article offers information on the U.S. Innovative Education Forum (IEF), for engaging innovative educators and school community with an aim of improving skills of teaching and learning, to be hosted on July 28-29, 2011 at the Microsoft campus in Redmond, Washington.
- CMS to Host Special Open Door Forum on Surety Bonds. // Aging News Alert;3/13/2009, p16
The article offers information about an open door forum on the requirement for suppliers of Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics and Supplies (DMEPOS) to post a surety bond of $50,000 to be hosted by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on March 17, 2009.
- Report from the 19th IFPAC/PAT Initiative Conference. Ciurzak, Emil W. // Spectroscopy;Mar2005, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p40
Highlights the 19th International Forum for Process Analysis and Control, held on January 10-13, 2005 in Arlington, Virginia. Attendees; Topics discussed; Sponsors for the event.