CALL TO ACTION
- Online Expo exposes legal risks. Berklan, James M. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Mar2011, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p3
The article offers information on the topics to be discussed at the McKnight's Online Expo which will be held at the Web site www.mcknights.com/expo2011 from March 23-24, 2011.
- 5th Online Expo features major LTC topics. Berklan, James M. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Mar2011, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p30
The article offers information on the fifth annual McKnight's Online Expo to be held at the web site www.mcknights.com from March 23-24, 2011.
- CW Goes Virtual With Governance. Kelly, Matt // Compliance Week;Oct2009, Vol. 6 Issue 69, p4
The article offers information on the virtual conference which will take place online on October 28-29, 2009 at http://econference.complianceweek.com.
- APEX/ASTM Green Meetings Standards Now Available for Purchase. Kovaleski, Dave // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;2/17/2012, p1
The article reports on the new green meeting standards produced by the Convention Industry Council's Accepted Practices Exchange (APEX) and the American Society for Testing and Materials International (ASTM). The standards were released on February 16, 2012 and would benefit meeting...
- An Insight into Conference Planning. Russell-Sauvé, Cadi // Alki;Jul2013, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p20
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of planning and organizing the joint 2012 conference of the Oregon Library Association and Washington Library Association (OLA/WLA) as Programming Co-Chair.
- MM Pharma Forum to Release Research. // Medical Meetings;Dec2007, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p18
The article offers information on the fourth annual Pharmaceutical Meeting Planners Forum which will be held on March 17 to 19, 2008 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Maryland.
- The Cities with the Best Deals. Kovaleski, Dave // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Mar2004, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p29
Presents the cities that present the best deals for meeting planners in the U.S. in 2004. Popularity of Anaheim in California, Las Vegas in Nevada, Nashville in Tennessee and Norfolk, Virginia; Decline in popularity of Atlanta, Boston, Dallas and Denver.
- E-Conferencing: Out of the Box. Franks, Stephanie // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Feb2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p34
Provides tips in keeping electronic-conferencing updated and effective. Relevance of trying a virtual executive breakfast; Avoidance of a trainer burnout; Need to focus in a group.
- Why desktops are the future of vcon. Milligan, Paul // AV Magazine;Jul/Aug2010, Special section p8
Information about the Wainhouse Summit 2010 in Berlin, Germany is presented. Topics include the latest developments in the video-conferencing/unified communications industry, the growth potential of desktop systems and the drivers for videoconferencing. The conference features several speakers...