AROUND THE TABLE
- Calendar. // Spectroscopy;Feb2005, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p95
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions organized by professional organizations in the chemical industry in the U.S.
- Meetings Calendar--November-December 2003. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/10/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 16, p35
Lists several conferences and meetings in the chemical industry in the U.S. from November to December 2003. Conference topics; Sponsors and participants; Contact information.
- Refocusing and repositioning. Baker, John; Whitfield, Mark // European Chemical News;3/3/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2042, p24
Focuses on the topics discussed at Informex, a convention for fine chemical producers, held in New Orleans, Louisiana in February 2003. Discussion on the fundamentals for outsourcing of intermediates manufacture; Impact of refocusing and repositioning on industry leadership; Investment in...
- Meetings Calendar. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/17/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 13, p39
Presents a list of congresses and conventions in the U.S. chemical industry from September-December 2005.
- ICIS CONFERENCES WORLDWIDE. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/17/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 13, p43
Presents a list of congresses and conventions organized by the ICIS organization from November 14, 2005 to December 7, 2005.
- CONFERENCES. // European Chemical News;9/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2116, p25
Presents a schedule of international conventions and events for the chemical industry from October 18 through December 2, 2004. ChiraSource 2004 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; API China in Kunming; Investing and financing in Russian & CIS oil and gas in Moscow, Russia.
- Dates for your diary. // Asian Chemical News;10/4/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 463, p8
Presents the schedule of several conferences in the chemical industry in 2004. World Oleochemicals Conference in Amsterdam, the Netherlands; IndiaChem 2004 in Mumbai, India; Asia-Pacific Paints and Coatings Awards 2004 in Singapore.
- Limited Visibility. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;12/12/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 45, p3
Introduces an article about the performance and the status of the chemical industry in the United States for the year 2001, in reference to the 'Chemical Week'/Salomon Smith Barney conference in New York City, New York, published in the December 12, 2001 issue of 'Chemical Week.'
- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/3/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 8, p33
The article presents a list of conferences related to the chemical industry which includes the Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference, which was held in Taipei, Taiwan on May 17-18, 2007; the FECC Annual Congress, which was held in Paris, France on June 10-12, 2007; and the 27th Latin American...