- Presidential adviser Hughes tells WFF attendees at balance lives. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;4/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p64
Highlights the Women's Foodservice Forum's Annual Leadership Development Conference in Dallas, Texas. Organization of developmental seminars; Excerpt from the address of keynote speaker, Karen Hughes; Estimate of the number of conference attendees.
- Elliot Group, WFF 'Break Bread' at Mansion on Turtle Creek. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p70
Focuses on the event hosted by foodservice executive Alice Elliot and the Elliot Group in honor of the 14th annual conference of the Women's Foodservice Forum in Dallas, Texas. Estimate of the number senior executives who attended the event; Participation of the top leaders from different...
- Block and roll. // Windy City Times;4/8/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p7
The article discusses the highlights of TrueChild's, the Fifth Annual Chicago Celebrity Cook Off with Carla Hall and Stefan Richter, former Top Chef contestants, held in April 4, 2009 at the Chopping Block in Chicago, Illinois.
- WFF honors outstanding leaders at conference. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;4/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p61
Reports on the presentation of awards to the members of the Women's Foodservice Forum during its Annual Leadership Development Conference in Dallas, Texas. Recognition of individuals who have made valuable contributions to the foodservice industry; Presentation of the 2003 Trailblazer Award to...
- Disneyland's Berry headlines HFM National Training Conference. // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p14
No abstract available.
- seen. // FoodService Director;3/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p20
Several photographs of the first Big Apple Health Care Culinary Challenge hosted by the American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators in New York City are presented, along with some information on competing chefs and the winning team.
- Work and Fun in San Diego. // FoodService Director;8/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p38
Several photographs of the highlights of the 2012 Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals conference held in San Diego, California are presented including the silent auction, opening reception, and music performances.
- Industry execs gather for 2006 Restaurant Leadership Confab. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/8/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p88
This article presents photographs of restaurant executives and food service employees who attended the 2006 Restaurant Leadership Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. Burger King executives Gene Santovenia and Mike Deegan were there. Cold Stone Creamery representatives include Stephanie Ribodal,...
- Raising the Bar. Landman, Beth // New York;10/10/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p26
Reports on the convention of mixologists, formerly known as bartenders, to work on corporate jobs, writing books, and teaching classes in New York City. Aim to create a new kind of cocktail culture; Purpose for expanding the business through development of new drinking products and services;...