DIVERSITY AND TALENT
- NRN Seminar Series offers managers recruiting tips. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;04/23/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p22
Highlights the Labor Day Seminar Series in Long Beach, California. Sponsor of the seminar; Provision of tips to help unit-level managers cope with the industry's labor shortage crisis; Objective of the seminar.
- Expo provides recruitment solutions. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;May2008, p43
The article offers information on the Careers Expo to be held in Christchurch and Dunedin, New Zealand in May 2008.
- CONFERENCE ROUND-UP. // People Management;6/12/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p17
Focuses on some topics discussed at the Institute of Personnel and Development conference in Great Britain in June 1997. Suggestion for companies to avoid losing money and skills; Tips for professionals in selecting employees.
- DIARY DATES. // Recruiter;1/21/2009, p6
A calendar of events for recruitment-related conventions in Great Britain in January-April 2009 is presented which includes "Zeel Solutions, with Deloitte: Free travel and subsistence seminar for the recruitment industry," Debt recovery and credit control: What the recruitment sector needs to...
- Events. // Recruiter;Feb2014, p6
A calendar of events concerning recruitment for February-May 2014 is presented, including SourceCon 2014 Atlanta, Work & Family Show and Recruitment Agency Expo.
- Event offers in-house recruiters smart resourcing. // Recruiter;5/12/2010, p5
The article offers information on the annual conference of the periodical "Recruiter" to be held in London, England on September 22, 2010.
- Meaty topics at 2011 forum. // Recruiter;11/24/2010, p7
The article offers information about the Fifth "Recruiter" Annual Forum to be held in Central London, England on March 30, 2011.
- THE WEEK AHEAD. PANARA, SUZANNE // Crain's New York Business;11/21/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p0035
The article offers information on several conferences in New York City including the "Taxes: Year End Tips" by New York Public Library and Financial Planning Association of New York to be held November 29, 2011, "Hiring, Firing and Motivating" by Manhattan Chamber of Commerce Education and...
- Some sound suggestions to hiring an outside speaker. Greenwald, Howard M. // Fairfield County Business Journal;03/27/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p23
Explains factors to consider in recruiting guest lecturers in conventions. Assessment of whether a speaker will interest the intended audience; Evaluation of the speaker's attitude and abilities.