Gainsharing in Orthopaedics: Passing Fancy or Wave of the Future?
- ACPOC Celebrates 30 Years of Helping Children. // O&P Business News;8/1/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p14
Information on the annual meeting of the Association of Children's Prosthetic-Orthotic Clinics (ACPOC) on May 20-23, 2009 at Fiesta Resort Conference Center in Tempe, Arizona is presented. The event marked the 30th anniversary of ACPOC which is sponsored by the 22 exhibiting companies. The new...
- Tribology Symposium during the 7th International Congress of the Chinese Orthopaedic Association (COA) in Beijing from 15 to 18 November 2012. Knahr, Karl // Orthopaedics Today Europe;2012, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p9
The article offers information on the 7th International Congress of the Chinese Orthopaedic Association (COA) to be held in Beijing, China in November 2012 and EFORT's contribution on a tribology symposium concerning total hip arthroplasty.
- Improve your image, presentation, and media skills. Schafer, Michael F. // AAOS Now;Sep2010, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p53
The article offers information on the 2011 American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOA) Annual Meeting to be held in San Diego, California.
- Annual Meeting Offers Something for Everyone. // AAOS Now;Jan2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p44
The article provides information on the 2013 American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) annual meeting in Chicago, Illinois, to be held on March 19, 2013.
- What does the future hold for physicians? Porucznik, Mary Ann // AAOS Now;Jun2010, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p1
Information about the topics discussed at the National Orthopaedic Leadership Conference (NOLC) from April 28 to May 1, 2010 in Washington, D.C. is presented. Topics include the healthcare reform legislation, independent payment advisory board (IPAB) provisions in the healthcare reform, and...
- Orthopedic Occasion. // Orthopedic Design & Technology;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p64
The article offers information on the Orthopedic Design & Technology (ODT) Forum to be held in Memphis, Tennessee on April 28, 2010.
- Combined 33rd SICOT and 17th PAOA Orthopaedic World Conference. Hinsenkamp, Maurice // International Orthopaedics;Oct2012, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p1975
The article offers information on the combined 33rd SICOT and 17th PAOA Orthopaedic World Conference to be held from November 28-30, 2012 is presented.
- ORTHOPEDICS TODAY Hawaii 2011 goes green in Kauai. // Orthopedics Today;Jun2010, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p34
The article offers information about the Orthopedics Today Hawaii 2011 to be held in Kauai, Hawaii from January 16 to 19, 2010.
- A Tradition of Excellence. // Orthopedic Design & Technology;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p64
The article offers information on the Orthopedic Design and Technology Conference and Exhibition to be held at the Grand Wayne Convention Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana on September 22 - 23, 2010.