Borders and boundaries
- Foreword. Boisvert, Paul // International Journal of Obesity & Related Metabolic Disorders;Nov2000 Supplement, Vol. 24, pS1
Focuses on a symposium titled 'Recent Advances in Adipose Tissue Biology and Their Implications for Obesity,' that was organized by Donald B. Brown Research Chair on Obesity in Quebec City. Issues addressed in the symposium; Key contributors and participants of the symposium; Members of the...
- International Fascia Conference. // Massage & Bodywork;Jun/Jul2007, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p14
The article offers information on the 2007 International Fascia Conference hosted by the Harvard Medical School on October 4-5, 2007.
- Abstracts from 3rd Annual Meeting of the Connective Tissue Oncology Society. // Sarcoma;Dec1997, Vol. 1 Issue 3/4, p193
Presents abstracts of research papers presented at the 3rd Annual Meeting of the Connective Tissue Oncology Society. Involvement of bone or neurovascular structures by soft tissue sarcoma at magnetic resonance imaging as prognostic factors; Aggressive lesion of the chondrosarcoma of the...
- Tissue Engineering Society Born at Second BMP Symposium. Marx, Robert E. // Oral & Craniofacial Tissue Engineering;2011, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p168
The article discusses the highlights of the Second BMP Symposium held by the Tissue Engineering Society in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on April 16-18, 2011.
- Introduction. Richard, D // International Journal of Obesity & Related Metabolic Disorders;Nov2000 Supplement, Vol. 24, pS2
Introduces key issues addressed in a symposium entitled 'Recent Advances in Adipose Tissue Biology and Their Implications for Obesity' published in the February 2000 supplement of 'International Journal of Obesity.' Discussion on growth and differentiation of adipose tissue in the first session...
- bone-tec 2009. // Industrial Ceramics;Apr2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p68
The article offers information on the International Bone-Tissue-Engineering Congress to be held in Hannover, Germany on October 8 to 11, 2009.
- Tissue World 2013 in Barcelona. // Paper Middleast;Winter2012, Issue 18, p33
The article offers information on the Tissue World 2013 conference to be held in Barcelona, Spain on March 18-21.
- Conference news. // British Journal of Community Nursing;Sep2004, Vol. 9 Issue 9, pS4
The article reports that the 8th European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel Open Meeting will be held in Aberdeen, Scotland, on May 5-7 2005. This meeting will be preceded by a one-day Tissue Viability Society meeting on May 2, 2005. The theme of this meeting is "Pressure Ulcers; Back to Basics--...
- Stony Brook hosting Donate Life Walk. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/28/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 18, p34A
The article offers information on the Donate Life Walk organized by the New York Organ Donor Network and Stony Brook University Hospital's kidney transplant program to be held on April 28, 2006 in Stony Brook, New York.