Physicians go green
- CMA urges national equivalent of medicare for extended health services. Kondro, Wayne // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/11/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 6, p558
Information is presented on the Canadian Medical Association's General Council meeting held on August 20, 2007 in Vancouver, British Columbia to help develop a policy framework and design principles for the Canada Extended Health Services Act.
- Hear ye, hear ye! // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;06/16/98, Vol. 158 Issue 12, p1596
Mentions that the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) will hold its annual meeting in Whitehorse, Yukon in September 1998.
- CDA Participates in SARS Meeting. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p424
The article discusses the highlights of a meeting on severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) that was conducted by the Canadian Medical Association in Canada on May 29, 2003 including a brainstorming on the formation of the SARS Action Network, a discussion of the impact of SARS on the medical...
- Looking back and looking ahead as the CMA turns 130. Bennett, John // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/01/97, Vol. 157 Issue 7, p938
Features a look at the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) as it approaches a celebration of its founding 130 years ago. The changes the CMA has witnessed and the challenges ahead; The history of the CMA; How the CMA operates; What it might anticipate.
- CMA conference to look at role research plays when critical policy decisions are being made. Wharry, Steven // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;02/01/97, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p428
Announces the Canadian Medical Association's 9th Annual Leadership Conference. Date; Venue; Topic; Contact information.
- How do we modernize medicare? // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/14/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 4, p421
The article offers information on the Canadian Medical Association's (CMA) 140th annual meeting to be held in Vancouver, British Columbia in August 2007.
- Full speed ahead for CMA's transformation train. Kondro, Wayne // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/13/2009, Vol. 181 Issue 8, p466
The article offers information on the issues related to health care discussed at the annual meeting of the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) held in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Delegates at the meeting discussed the development of CMA's transformation initiative aiming to adopt a market-driven...
- Agenda for CMA's annual and business meeting set. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;7/27/99, Vol. 161 Issue 2, p123
Announces the Canadian Medical Association's annual business session to be held in Ottawa, Ontario on August 25, 1999. How the Board of Directors can be questioned; Items on the agenda.
- CMA delegates defer call for national discussion of medically assisted death. Eggertson, Laura // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/17/2013, Vol. 185 Issue 13, pE623
The article reports on the move by doctors who attended the 146th annual General Council meeting of the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) to defer a request from their Quebec colleagues to conduct a national public consultation on medically assisted death. A law has been proposed in Quebec that...