Multitasking Tastes Good
- ASIS 48th Annual Seminar & Exhibits. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2002, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p17
Presents the highlights of the 48th Annual ASIS Seminar and Exhibits in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on September 10, 2002. Discussion of the impact of terrorism on global securities system markets.
- Security Products At N.Y. Expo. Trembly, Ara C. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;1/13/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 2, p15
Focuses on the release of several security technology products at the InfoSecurity conference in New York. Introduction of the Panda Antivirus Platinum software from Panda Software; Announcement of Magi Secure IM for Yahoo! Messenger from Endeavors Technology; Display of hardware device...
- For system integration, it's show time. Beverly, Robert // Engineered Systems;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p8
Highlights the BuilConn conference in Dallas, Texas. Focus on information technology on security systems and life safety; Organizers and participants; Details of the activities.
- Conference Focuses on Monitoring Tech & Training. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2003, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p13
Highlight the third annual North American Monitoring Technology Symposium and Exhibition held in May 2002 in Orlando, Florida. Guest speakers; Presentation of seminars on customer service, financial and business management and sales.
- VSI Summit Breaks Down 'Truly Open' Architecture. Gasulla, Sabrina // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2011, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p28
Information about the 46th Video Security & Integration Summit (VSI), hosted by the Open Standards Security Alliance (OSSA), held at the Hilton Chicago hotel in Illinois on November 9, 2010 is presented.
- THE NEW, MODERN FRONTIER. Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2003, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p10
Introduces articles published in the September 2003 issue of 'Security Distributing and Marketing' journal which deals on security systems. Coverage of the special section on security integration and networks; Installation considerations for network-based security system; Availability of...
- SLP, Peter Flynn Host annual Security Alarm Dealer Conference. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p26
Highlights the second annual Security Alarm Dealer conference in Canyons Resort in Park City, Utah. Attendees; Theme; Programs and activities.
- INDUSTRY Calendar. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2005, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p49
Presents a calendar of events for the schedules of congresses and conventions for the security systems industry in the U.S.
- Securing New Ground to Take Center Stage. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2000, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p20
Highlights the 'Securing New Ground Conference: Security Trends & Opportunities' in New York, New York. Theme and agenda of the conference; Schedule and venue; Sponsors and speakers of the conference.