- 2002 Convention Marks NBASLH's 24th Year. Beverly-Ducker, Karen // ASHA Leader;5/28/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the 24th annual convention of the National Black Association for Speech-Language and Hearing held in Raleigh, North Carolina from April 11 to 14, 2002. Significance of the convention to speech-language professionals; Information on the unique component of the convention; Highlights...
- Register Today for the Annual Convention. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p58
The article offers information on the 2007 Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) Annual Convention and Career Tech Expo which will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on December 13-15, 2007.
- Conference to forecast 1999 color directions. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Oct96, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the Color Marketing Group's 1996 Fall International Conference, Color Passages, which will be held at in Seattle, Washington, November 3 to 5. Purpose of the conference.
- Community design centers seek national profile. Levinson, N. // Architectural Record;Aug1991, Vol. 179 Issue 8, p27
Summarizes the May 1991 annual meeting of the Association of Community Designers. Role; New issues; Effectiveness; Needs for future.
- Emotions run high at talk radio convention. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;7/3/95, Vol. 125 Issue 27, p26
Presents a report on the annual convention of the National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts, that was held on June 22-25, 1995 in Sheraton Astrodome in Houston. Contents of the convention; Opinion of the panels on the controversial decision by the majority of NARTSH board members to honor...
- Cocoa convention finalizes agenda. // Candy Industry;Feb97, Vol. 162 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the Cocoa Merchants' Association of America's plan for its 1997 convention. Guest speakers; Presentations; Panel discussion; Date and venue.
- PRHTA convention exemplifies a hospitality industry in motion. Jubilee, Vincent // Caribbean Business;9/9/99, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p40
Presents highlights of the 1999 Convention and Hospitality Expo of the Puerto Rico Hotel and Tourism Association. Talks by industry experts; Awardees.
- AWFS goes green big time. // Wood Digest;May2009 Planning Guide, pS6
The article offers information on the 2009 Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers (AWFS) Fair to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Dedicated follower of plastic. Carter, Colin // Engineer (00137758);8/7/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7705, p39
The article offers information on the Plastics Design and Moulding conference to be held at the Telford International Centre in Shropshire, England on September 26-28, 2006.
- Set Your Schedule for Future Events. // Officer Review Magazine;Sep2007, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p21
The article offers information on several conventions by the Military Order of the World Wars (MOWW) in the U.S. including the 2008 Midwinter General Staff Meeting on February 5-10, 2008 and the 2008 National Convention on July 29-August 3, 2008.