NEW GOALS TO REACH FOR
- Global thinking. Muriwai, Garry // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jul2007, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p39
Information about the topics discussed during the meeting of the Global Accounting Alliance (GAA) Board held in New Zealand is presented. Board members reported the initiatives taken by various members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants including the changes in the membership criteria of...
- Update From the Winter AUA Board of Directors. Flanigan, Robert C. // AUANews;Jun2010, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p17
The article discusses the highlights of the winter 2009 annual meeting of the American Urological Association (AUA) Board of Directors. Approved were the structure and composition of a new Core Curriculum Committee, a sub-committee of the Education Council, new "Live Surgery Standard Operating...
- What we've been doing. Cassin, Geordie // Chartered Accountants Journal;Mar2005, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p38
The article presents a list of events that occurred from January-February 2005, in the field of accounting, in New Zealand. The January 2005 edition of the New Zealand Equivalents to International Financial Reporting Standards is now available and contains the new standards and interpretations...
- Specialty products Newsmaker: Q&A. Miner, Alise // Aftermarket Business;May2008, Vol. 118 Issue 5, p54
The article provides an answer to a question on the significance of the data pilot program to Specialty Equipment Maker Association (SEMA) members.
- AHA's Annual Meeting. // AHA News;1/11/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p4
No abstract available.
- CALENDAR. // Inside Tucson Business;7/30/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p25
A calendar of events related to various conventions in Tucson, Arizona from July-August 2007 is presented. A meeting for the members of BOMA of Greater Tucson will be held in July 31. The Growth of the Arizona Optics Cluster in the Last Few Years conference will be held in August 14. The Annual...
- MENC Members Receive a Discount for 2010 ASCAP Expo. // Teaching Music;Jan2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p15
The article announces that MENC members are entitled to a discounted registration price of 285 dollars for the ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO to be held in California on April 22-24, 2010.
- 'Beacon and Eggs' with the GSDCC. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p8
The article offers information on the popular membership meeting "Beacon and Eggs" with the Greater Southern Dutchess Chamber of Commerce at the Beacon Institute's Center for Environmental Innovation and Education (CEIE) in New York on September 1, 2010.
- WCYF general membership meeting set for Tuesday. // East Bernard Express (TX);7/15/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 28, p7
The article offers information on the Wharton County Youth Fair & Exposition's (WCYF) general membership meeting to be held in Texas on July 20, 2010.