- Finding ways to wow clients on a budget. Trager, Cara S. // Crain's New York Business;11/18/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p24
Focuses on the cuts made by companies in the U.S. in expenditure on food for employees during their business meetings and conventions. Factor contributing to the cuts; Examples of such cuts reflected on the banquets of several companies; Impact of these measures on the employees.
- DINING WITH DYKES (DwD). // Empty Closet;Apr2009, Issue 422, p7B
The article offers information on the Dining with Dykes (DwD) dinner social to be held at various locations on the fourth Wednesday of each month during spring and summer months.
- Pattern for Progress plans annual dinner. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/24/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p10
Announces the 2001 annual dinner plans by the Mid-Hudson Pattern for Progress.
- RIMS 2013. GAYNOR, ANNA // Business Insurance;4/8/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p0024
The article lists several recommendations by local risk management and insurance professionals regarding restaurants, tourist destinations for the visitors to the upcoming 2013 Risk & Insurance Management Society Inc.'s conference & exhibition in Los Angeles.
- The Editor's Rumblings. // IAJRC Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p8
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the September 2012 Convention organized by periodical, October's Mini-Conference in England and live jazz at the Saturday night gala dinner.
- Wild Game Dinner scheduled Dec. 4. // Graham Leader;11/21/2010, Vol. 135 Issue 28, p2A
The article offers information on the 8th annual Wild Game Dinner at the Young County Arena on December 4, 2010 in Texas.
- Rebekahs planning annual Harvest Dinner. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/12/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p1
The article announces the annual Harvest Dinner to be conducted by Rebekah Lodge on Ocober 17, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Gung Haggis Fat Choy. // Asian Pacific Post;1/10/2008, p5
The article offers information on Toddish McWong's Robbie Burns Chinese New Year Dinner--10th year anniversary to be held in Vancouver, British Columbia on January 27, 2008.
- Benefit brunch awards at the Carlyle House Sat. Feddoes, Sadie // New York Amsterdam News;5/18/96, Vol. 87 Issue 20, p9
Presents brief reports related to celebrations, dinners, dances, and conferences. Black Alumni of Pratt Institute to host their fifth celebration of the Creative Spirit Award at the Carlyle Hotel on 76th Street in Manhattan; Date for the New York City Council Black and Hispanic Caucus'...