How to Participate in Orthopaedic Randomized Clinical Trials
- IRBs develop successful training on tight budgets. // IRB Advisor;Mar2010, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p34
The article discusses the highlights of the 2009 Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research (PRIM&R) Advancing Ethical Research Conference in Nashville, Tennessee from November 14 to 16. One of the topics discussed is the use of free online research ethics training information to develop...
- Dear Colleagues. Grayson, M. Lindsay; Rubens, Craig E. // MD Conference Express;Dec2011, p2
An introduction to a series of articles is presented in which the authors discuss topics including highlights of the International Conference on Analysis and Its Applications (ICAA) 2011 and the clinical trials on antibiotic resistance, drug discovery, and vaccines.
- Calendar of Events. // Applied Clinical Trials;Jul2005, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p56
Presents the schedule of congresses and convention related to applied clinical trials.
- The well-designed clinical trial. Hayashi, Annie C. // AAOS Now;Jun2011, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p48
Information about the Orthopaedic Research Society's (ORS) Clinical Research Forum held in Long Beach, California on January 15, 2011 is presented. Topics include the significance of blinding in surgical trials, interim and subgroup analyses, and the establishment of clinically relevant...
- Victoria simplifies clinical trial approval process. // Australian Life Scientist;10/28/2009, p1
Ethical reviews for multi-site trials will only require a single approval.
- Calendar of Events. // Applied Clinical Trials;Sep2005, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p80
Presents a calendar of seminars, meetings, and other events of interest to pharmaceutical and clinical research professionals that are scheduled for the months of September 2005 and October 2005. "Pharmacy Aspects of Clinical Trials"; "Pharma Performance Metrics & Benchmarking Summit"; "Impact...
- Explore Your Resources to Learn More About RBM. // Applied Clinical Trials;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 22 Issue 7/8, p2
The article focuses on the implementation of risk-based monitoring (RBM) in clinical trials. It mentions that by the application of RBM which is also termed as intelligent monitoring, a strategy of implementing risk levels to incoming data generates better signals from that data that produces...
- The Hsp90 mosaic: a picture emerges. Mayer, Matthias P.; Prodromou, Chrisostomos; Frydman, Judith // Nature Structural & Molecular Biology;Jan2009, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p2
Information about the topics discussed at the 4th International Conference on the Hsp90 Chaperone Machine in Seeon, Germany is presented. The conference talked about the mechanistic, biochemical and structural aspects of Hsp90 proteins, its in vivo functions and the development of new Hsp90...
- Calendar. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Oct2004, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p224
The article presents information about various meetings related to pharmaceutical industry. "Validation Week-Annual Meeting," will take place in October 2004 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. "AAPS: Annual Meeting and Exposition," will take place in November 2004 in Baltimore. "International...