FORGOTTEN LAW AND JUDICIAL DUTY
- Pan-Asian conference to address democracy. // Indiana Lawyer;3/2/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p10
The article offers information on the symposium "Difference and Constitutionalism in Asia" to be held in the Moot Court Room of Indiana University Maurer School of Law in Bloomington, Indiana on March 4 to 5, 2011.
- The Crimean (Yalta) Conference. Omel'Chuk, Dmitrii; Iurchenko, Sergei // Russian Politics & Law;May/Jun2002, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p82
Focuses on the Crimean Conference in Yalta, Ukraine. Preparations for the reception, housing and security of the conference participants; Measures taken to protect the conference site from potential aerial assault; Land and highway protections; Preparations to ensure President Joseph Stalin's...
- Editor's Note. Yang Zhong // Journal of Chinese Political Science;Mar2002, Vol. 7 Issue 1/2, p1
Highlights the International Conference on Political Science and China in Transition to be held in Beijing, China on July 15-16, 2002. Sponsors; Conference theme; Speaker.
- Forget the Math ... Keynoter is a Man With a Mission for Victory in November! Lamoureux, Gloria // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);4/2/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p4
The article offers information on the Bulverde Area Republican Women (Bar-W) Annual Membership Reception to be held at the GVTC Auditorium in April 16,2008.
- Unions discuss politics in the Illawarra. Williams, Chris // Green Left Weekly;10/27/2010, Issue 858, p35
The article offers information on the "Politics, the Union Movement and the Illawarra" forum organized by the South Coast Labour Council (SCLC) on October 20, 2010, which discusses several topics related to politics such as the legacy of former Prime Minister John Howard and the election in New...
- Announcing the PEGS Roundtable at the 2010 American Political Science Conference:. // Good Society Journal;2010, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p95
The article offers information on the Committee on Political Economy of the Good Society (PEGS) Roundtable to be held in 2010 at the American Political Science Conference in the U.S.
- 2007 Western Political Science Association Meeting. // Political Research Quarterly;Mar2007, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p165
The article offers information on the Western Political Science Association's annual meeting to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 10, 2007.
- Western Political Science Association 2011 Meeting. // Political Research Quarterly;12/01/2010, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p933
The article offers information on the 2011 meeting of the Western Political Science Association to be held in San Antonio, Texas from April 21-23, 2011.
- Western Political Science Association 2008 Meeting. // Political Research Quarterly;Mar2008, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p165
The article offers information on the Western Political Science Association 2008 Meeting to be held in San Diego, California in March.