Did Marx foresee madness in Asian petchems?
- Can APIC answer the petchem conundrum? Kovac, Matt; Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;5/28/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 68, p17
The article discusses the highlights of the annual Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) held in Taipei, Taiwan. Heads of the various petrochemical associations agreed at the conference to use APIC as a platform not only to exchange ideas and experiences, but to lobby and protect them...
- Untitled. Baker, John // ICIS Chemical Business;11/10/2014, Vol. 286 Issue 16, p1
The article offers information on the Latin American Petrochemical and Chemical Association's (APLA) 34th annual meeting to be held in Rio de Janero, Brazil from November 8 to 11, 2014.
- Prices rise, but caution prevails at EPCA 1994. Wiesmann, Gerrit // Chemical Week;10/5/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 12, p19
Highlights the September 1994 meeting of the European Petrochemical Association in Monaco. Supply and demand for aromatics and olefins; Job losses in the chemical industry; Intensity and speed of petrochemical price fluctuations.
- China summit advances. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/2/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 9, p34
The article offers information on the 2nd Annual Petrochemical Summit to be held in Beijing, China from March 12-13, 2009.
- PE EVENTS. // Pollution Engineering;Feb2014, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p10
A calendar of events for the year 2014 is presented which includes WQA Aquatech USA, 4th Annual Global Petrochemicals Technology Conference, and Pittcon Conference & Expo 2014.
- APLA: Gas and Biomass Open Opportunities for Petrochemicals. TATTUM, LYN // Chemical Week;11/8/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 27, p9
The article discusses the highlights of the 30th Annual Latin American Petrochemical Association (APLA) meeting in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- False dawn beckons? Loh, Bohan; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;5/25/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 21, p30
The article presents information on the Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) that was held in Seoul, South Korea on May 14, 2009. The timing of a recovery in Asian petrochemicals was high on the agenda at the conference. Thirty countries, including APIC host country South Korea have...
- EPCA delegates seek clarity on 2011. BEACHAM, WILL // ICIS Chemical Business;10/3/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 10, p5
The article presents information on the 2011 European Petrochemical Association (EPCA) conference, to be held in Berlin, Germany, with reference to the outlook for the petrochemical industry.
- Where does the future lie for US petchems? // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/11/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 9, p40
The article presents information on the Nexant/ICIS Annual Petrochemical Conference in Houston, Texas in 2006.