AUTOLOGOUS CHONDROCYTE IMPLANTATION
- Fitness findings. // American Fitness;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p13
Presents some of the topics covered at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons' 63rd annual meeting. Women athletes' high risk for knee injuries; Need for better safety gear for in-line skating; Wrist exercises that help prevent or decrease the median nerve pressure responsible for carpal...
- CSDP helps advance orthopaedics. // AAOS Now;Feb2011, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p48
The article offers information on the annual Clinician Scholar Development Program of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Research Development Committee in 2011.
- Disclose, document all off-label use, attorney says. Rapp, Susan M. // Orthopedics Today;Jul2009, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p44
The article discusses the highlights of a symposium held at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 76th Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada, from February 25 to 28, 2009.
- Young investigators sought. // AAOS Now;Nov2011, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p44
The article offers information on the 2012 American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)/Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS) Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI) Research Symposium to be held on May 9-11, 2012 in Chicago, Illinois wherein AAOS is sponsoring five Young Investigator participants.
- AAOS sponsors comparative effectiveness research symposium. // AAOS Now;May2011, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p12
The article offers information on the symposium concerning comparative effectiveness research (CER) sponsored by American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) from May 19-21, 2011 in Washington D.C.
- Holtz to Bring The Fighting Spirit to AAOS Meeting. // Orthopedic Design & Technology;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p62
The article offers information on the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Annual Meeting to be held at the San Diego Convention Center in California from February-19, 2011.
- Get the most from the 2011 AAOS Annual Meeting. McKee, Jennie // AAOS Now;Jan2011, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p6
The article offers information on the 2011 American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Annual Meeting to be held in San Diego, California starting February 15, 2011.
- A sneak-peak at the AAOS 2011 webinars. Vakhovsky, Natalie K. // AAOS Now;Dec2010, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p52
A calendar of events for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons' (AAOS) webinar in the U.S. from January to November 2011 is presented which include the Diagnosis and Treatment of Periprosthetic Joint Infection: Challenges We Face on January 13, the Forefoot and Midfoot Reconstruction: Is...
- Introduction. Gray, Martha L.; Pearle, Andrew D. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Feb2009 Supplement 1, Vol. 91-A Issue S1, p1
Information about several papers discussed at a symposium sponsored by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons on computer-assisted orthopedic surgery topics is presented. Topics include macromolecular imaging of cartilage, chondal lesions, and knee degeneration. The symposium featured...