Meeting the Need to Be Green
- L.A. Mayor to Keynote IAPMO, WPC Emerging Tech Symposium. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Apr2010, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p16
The article offers information on the second International Emerging Technology Symposium to be hosted by the International Association of Plumbing Mechanical Officials and World Plumbing Council at the Doubletree Hotel Ontario Airport in Ontario, California on May 11 to 12, 2010.
- Groups return to Trinity House. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Mar2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p17
The article offers information on the 2010 Heating and Ventilation Contractors' Association (HVCA) Annual General Meetings and Conference that will take place on May 13, 2010 in London, England.
- Score to date: For Expo, 3; Otherwise, 0; Undecided, 1. Skaer, Mark P. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;03/20/2000, Vol. 209 Issue 12, p39
Discusses readers' reactions to the `Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News' periodical's coverage of the 2000 International Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating (IAHR) Exposition held in Dallas, Texas. Suspected reasons behind the low turnout of contractors; Ways to boost IAHR Expo...
- BIM, Green Construction Will Soften Economic Fall. Miodonski, Bob // Plumbing & Mechanical;Jan2009, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p12
Information about the Plumbing Contractors of America's annual education conference which was held on November 12-14, 2008 in Houston, Texas, is presented. Accordingly, the conference was focused on the economy almost as much as on education. Jack Wilhelmi, president of Mechanical Contractors...
- Time Well Spent. KNEISZE, JIM // Cleaner;Dec2013, p26
The article offers tips for a successful visit to the 10th Pumper & Cleaner Environmental Expo International to be held at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana on February 24-27, 2014. Attendees are advised to wear comfortable shoes and to drink plenty of water. Grabbing a map...
- Record crowd at ozone-friendly ASHRAE. Mader, Robert P. // Contractor Magazine;Mar1995, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p5
Highlights the activities during the 1995 International Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigerating Exposition. Attendance; Exhibitors; Seminars.
- That toddlin' town. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/8/93, Vol. 188 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the attendance seen at the 1993 International Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Exposition held in Chicago, Illinois.
- Tool, instrument mfrs offer techs an array of easier-to-use new products. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/20/95, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p18
Looks at the products displayed at the International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Exposition 1995. Miami-based TIF Instruments Inc.'s products at the exposition; New York-based Leybold Inficon company's display of customer testimonies in support of `D-Tek' refrigeration leak...
- Green Building conference to be held in November. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/26/96, Vol. 198 Issue 17, p9
Reports on the holding of the Fifth Annual South Central United States & Mexico Green Building Conference on November 7-10, 1996 at the Austin Convention Center, Texas. Highlights of the conference; Contact information.