Tastes of the World
- Alberta Theatre Projects' Lawson Lundell Celebrity Hors d'Oeuvres. // Avenue: Calgary;Jul2013, p36
The article reports on the highlights of the 20th annual Lawson Lundell Celebrity Hors d'Oeuveres for ATP held on April 19, 2013 at the Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium in Calgary, Alberta.
- She food salad. Jewell, Brian // Bay Windows;6/12/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p25
The article reports on the cooking demonstrations of celebrity chefs Jen Biesty and Zoi Antonitsas sponsored by Boston Pride at the Downtown Crossing store on June 10, 2008 in Massachusetts.
- MISSION TO FIRE UP. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Mar2009, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p158
The article provides information on Tastes of the Tropics, a series of events featuring celebrity chefs Curtis Stone, Matt Moran, Luke Mangan and Geoff Lindsay at Elandra Mission Beach in Queensland from March to June 2009.
- TASTE: THE CHEFS. // Metro (NZ);Oct2012, Issue 367, p90
A photograph of top chefs in Auckland, New Zealand is presented including chefs Javier Carmona, Shane Yardley and Kyle Street.
- A Chef's Tour of the World. Pigott, Sudi // Time International (South Pacific Edition);10/22/2007, Issue 41, p67
The article reports on the culinary festivals that feature master cooking classes that are taking place worldwide. These festivals include Milan, Italy's IdentitÃ Golose which has become the preeminent gourmet chef event, attended by Heston Blumenthal and Andoni Luis Aduriz. The Food Wine and...
- David Rocco's PESTO SAUCE. Hamm, Liza; Kast, Catherine; Pham, Thailan; Zuckerman, Suzanne // People;6/11/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 24, p120
A recipe for Chili Pesto from celebrity chef David Rocco is presented.
- Champion Chef Saves Soul Food. Stodghill, Alexis Garrett // Jet;12/12/2011, Vol. 120 Issue 24/25, p33
The article reports on the flourishing career of celebrity chef Danielle Saunders. Topics discussed include her passion for food and cooking for celebrities such as Oprah Winfrey, her successes in food competitions, and her family. Also discussed is her next project, a cookbook of soul food...
- Southern Homecoming. Harlan, Jessica Goldbogen // Chef Magazine;Jun2012, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p5
The article features Anthony Gray, Executive Chef of Art Smith's Southern Art & Bourbon Bar in Atlanta, Georgia. Gray, originally from Macon, Georgia, spent 13 years working in Charleston and Greenville, South Carolina and started as executive chef at Southern Art & Bourbon Bar in September...
- Garlic Breath. O'CONNOR, DARLENE G. // American Road;Summer2009, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p44
The article focuses on the Gilroy Garlic Festival in the town of Gilroy, California. The event is held every last full weekend of July at Christmas Hill Park. One highlight of the festival is the Cook-off Stage which features celebrity chefs and finalists in the annual recipe contest. The...