Bonding in 2007: The FICP Annual
- RCMA's 34th World Conference and Exposition. // Religious Conference Manager;Apr2006, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p24
Reports on the 34th World Conference and Exposition of the Religious Conference Management Association that is held from January 31 to February 3, 2006 in San Jose, California. Topics that are discussed at the conference; Highlights of the event such as tours and musical and dance performances;...
- RCMA Photo Gallery. // Religious Conference Manager;Apr2006, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p30
Presents several photographs of the highlights of the 34th Annual World Conference and Exposition of the Religious Conference Management Association in San Jose, California. Participants in the conference, including Melody J. Aldrich of the Philadelphia Church of God; Performances at the event...
- 2007 Silent Auction. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p52
The article offers information on a silent auction to be held during the 2007 Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) Annual Conference on November 11 to 15 in Arizona. It states that the proceeds will be given to UMOM New Day Centers, a charitable organization that helps the...
- Message from the President. Burke, Michael S. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p67
Reflects on the Insurance Conference Planners Association (ICPA) in the U.S. Theme of the organization's 2005 annual conference; Increase in the group's net membership in 2005; Selection of executive John Touchette as president of the ICPA.
- Summer Regionals a Big Success. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p68
Reports on the success of summer regional meetings held by the Insurance Conference Planners Association in North America in 2005. Participation of professional facilitator Tom McDonald in the West Coast Chapter Meeting; Highlights of the Canadian Chapter Meeting in Toronto, Ontario.
- What advice did you receive at RCMA 2006 that will be valuable? // Religious Conference Manager;Apr2006, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the benefits offered by the 2006 conference of the Religious Conference Management Association to several meeting planner participants. Topics that are discussed at conference, including contracting and communication; Comment of Donald Plante of the Unitarian Universalist Association...
- MPI president cites need for cooperation. Shaw, Russell // Hotel & Motel Management;9/20/93, Vol. 208 Issue 16, p3
Highlights portions of the speech made by Meeting Planners International president Coleman. Dealing with ethnic diversity issues; Goal of hotel contracts standardization; Competition between hotels and freestanding conference centers.
- MPI produces report on tax proposal. // Hotel & Motel Management;11/1/93, Vol. 208 Issue 19, p20
Discusses a report produced by Meeting Planners International (MPI) outlining the effects of President Bill Clinton's tax proposal on the meeting industry. Industry aspects that will be affected; MPI's five-step action plan to aid the industry in addressing the issues.
- FICP Taps Junior Achievement as Philanthropic Beneficiary. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2012, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p44
The article cites plans of Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) to align all its philanthropic activities to benefit Junior Achievement whose dedication to educating next-generation professionals complements FICP's mission of educating members increase their success and strategic value.