Station Style Turns Two
- Station Style Conference Turns Three. // Fire Chief;Jun2008, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p12
Information about the papers discussed during the 3rd Station Style Design conference hosted by "Fire Chief" in Phoenix, Arizona, is presented. The topics include the code of National Fire Protection Association, overview of station design, and operations-based design in sustainable world. The...
- Invitation to Attend. Schlett, Eric; Halton, Bobby // Fire Engineering;Jan2008 Supplement, Vol. 161, p4
The article offers information on the 2008 Fire Department Instructors Conference to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana in April, 2008.
- Labor, training at forefront of U.K./U.S. Symposium. Baltic, Scott // Fire Chief;May2003, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p12
Highlights the UK/U.S. fire service symposium in Plymouth, England. Theme of the conference; Topics discussed; Speakers.
- Citizens for Safety and GSVFD Sponsors Panel of Speakers. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);9/30/2010, Vol. 114 Issue 39, p1A
Information on the meeting presented by several panel members sponsored by the Citizen for Safety Group as well as the Grand Saline Volunteer Fire Department (GSVFD) and EMS in Texas, including deputy state fire marshal Jesse Williams, Brandon Teague, and Gary Stilwell, to discuss the...
- West Shore firefighters test nozzles. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/13/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p5
Information about a business meeting at the West Shore Volunteer Fire Department in May 2009 in Laguna Park, Texas is presented.
- Info meetings Thursday, Tuesday on Bosque groundwater district election. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);3/4/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p2
The article offers information on the informational meeting of the Lakeside Village Volunteer Fire Department to be held at the fire hall and community center in Lakeside Village, Texas on March 5, 6 and 10, 2009.
- 2004 Conferences Sound Paper Call. Keating, Fran // Geospatial Solutions;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p15
Cites a number of conferences in the geographic information system industry inviting paper abstracts for presentation in the U.S. Deadline for submission; Schedule of the conferences; Contact information.
- Geospatial Cross-Training. Barnes, Scottie // Geospatial Solutions;Nov2003, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p10
Narrates the experience of the author at the INTERGEO conference in Hamburg, Germany. Number of professionals attending the conference; Topics discussed; Opportunities of surveyors to learn about the challenges involved in building and using geographic information systems.
- Calendar. // Geospatial Solutions;Nov2003, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p56
Presents the schedule of conferences involving the geospatial sector from December 2003 to May 2004 in the U.S. Title of the conference; Conference schedule; Venue of the conference.