Physicians challenge Canada to make children, youth a priority
- Section on Perinatal Pediatrics. // Journal of Perinatology;Oct2008, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p720
Information about several papers discussed at a session regarding laboratory, clinical, educational or epidemiological research and management of processes encountered in Perinatal Pediatrics is presented. Topics include the epidemiological research to advance the understanding of...
- Roundtable: Integrative Health Care for Children. Kemper, Kathi J.; Rosen, Lawrence D.; Shannon, Scott; Vohra, Sunita // Alternative & Complementary Therapies;Oct2008, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p243
Information about the topics discussed during the roundtable discussion involving experts in the field of integrative pediatrics regarding health care for children is presented. Issues discussed included the definition of integrative or holistic pediatrics, the challenges of bringing integrative...
- Meetings and Course Listings. // AAOS Now;Jul2011, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p21
A calendar of events in the clinical medicine sector in the U.S. from June 1, 2011 to December 3, 2011 is presented which include the North Pacific Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting, Clinical Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting and Eastern Orthopaedic Association Annual Meeting.
- Announcements. // Langenbeck's Archives of Surgery;May2008, Vol. 393 Issue 3, p447
The article offers information on the "11th World Congress of the International Society for the Diseases of the Esophagus (ISDE)" to be held on September 10-13, 2008 at the Novotel Budapest Congress and World Trade Center in Hungary.
- Join Us for Springtime in the City. // Physician Executive;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p87
The article offers information on the Spring Institute and Annual Meeting of the American College of Physician Executives (ACPE) to be held in New York City on April 18-22, 2008.
- Medical Fitness Association. // Active Living;Sep2011, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p13
The article offers information on the 20th Annual Conference of the Medical Fitness Association, to be held in Orlando, Florida on November 30, 2011 to December 3, 2011.
- Ontario Society for Health and Fitness. // Active Living;Sep2011, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p13
The article offers information on the Ontario Society for Health and Fitness' Annual Conference to be held in Torontoon November 12, 2011.
- Anniversary conference. // Journal of Holistic Healthcare;Aug2007, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p3
The article offers information on the silver jubilee conference of the British Holistic Medical Association (BHMA) entitled "Medicine as if people matter: patients, practitioners and places" to be held on April 18 to 19, 2008 at the University of Westminster in London, England.
- Workshop on Promoting Change in Children's Health Care. Crall, James; Jaffe, Margot // Pediatric Dentistry;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p432
Information about the workshop presented at the 15th Annual College of Diplomates Symposium in Nashville, Tennessee is presented, which aimed a promoting change in children's health care.