CONFERENCES & EVENTS
- CONFERENCES& EVENTS. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/12/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 10, p42
A calendar of events related to the chemical industry for 2007 is presented. The Global Petochemicals Conference will be held from March 27-29 in Frankfurt, Germany. The 3rd International Plastics and Rubber Trade Fair for Malaysia will be held on March 29 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. A...
- WHAT'S ON. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/8/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 9, p39
The article offers information on several conferences including the Middle East Petrochemical Conference to be held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, from November 4-5, 2008, the Global Chemical Sales & Marketing Effectiveness Forum to be held in Brussels, Belgium...
- Oklahoma Biofuels Conference Looks 'Beyond Corn'. // Government Procurement;Aug2007, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p12
The article offers information about the Oklahoma Biofuels Conference to be held in Oklahoma on October 16 to 17, 2007.
- Energy recovery event hits London. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Jan2010, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p6
The article offers information on the "Energy From Biomass and Waste UK" conference that will be held in London, England from January 26 to 27, 2010.
- UCC host bioenergy symposium. // Engineers Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p410
This article announces that the University College Cork in Ireland will host a bioenergy symposium on September 16, 2008.
- Hope well on the way to reality. // Crops;12/16/2006, p26
The article offers information on the "Hutchinsons/Crops Biofuels Conference 2OO7" to be held in Peterborough, England on January 18, 2007.
- Modelling Global Land Use and Social Implications in the Sustainability Assessment of Biofuels. Kløverpris, Jesper; Wenzel, Henrik // International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment;May2007, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p204
The article offers information on the Biofuel Assessment Conference to be held in Copenhagen, Denmark on June 4, 2007.
- CONFRONTING CHALLENGES IN DEVELOPING BIOENERGY AND BIOFUEL. Greer, Diane // BioCycle;Feb2008, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p45
The article reports on the biofuel conference titled "The Perfect Storm: Bioenergy in New Jersey held in October 2007.
- ExpobioenergÃa. // Wood Bioenergy;Dec2012, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p15
The article discusses the highlights of the 7th edition of ExpobioenergÃa held in Villadolid, Spain which drew 15,500 visitors from 33 countries, showing the increasing interest for biomass.