PSA-TEC: Bigger and Better in 2007
- Integrators Group Conference Was "Time Well Spent.' // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2003, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p11
Cites the 26th annual Conference and Exhibit of the PSA Security Network in Denver in February of 2003. Aim of the event to provide a resource for systems integrators; Focus of the guest speakers on terrorism issues and the application of security; Conduction of classes on executive planning,...
- PSA Changes Format and Venue; Gets Record-Breaking Attendance. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2006, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p29
The article reports on the success of PSA Security Network's 2006 PSA-TEC (Training, Exhibits, and Conference) held in May 2006 in Saint Charles, Illinois. PSA changed its name, dates and venue in this event and grabbed more than 800 participants. Educational and networking opportunities were...
- PSA Hosts 2008 Convention in Cancun. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p28
The article offers information on the 2008 annual convention hosted by PSA Security Network Inc. in Cancun, Mexico. It connected its members with other owners and executives of PSA member companies and with the key contacts from vendor partners. It also honored member companies with the...
- Integrators Discuss a Shifting Industry & How to Take Advantage of it at PSA-TEC 2011. Gasulla, Sabrina // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2011, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p49
Information about several topics discussed at the PSA-TEC 2011 annual training and conference conducted by PSA Security Network Inc. at the Westin Westminster in Westminster, Colorado on May 16-20, 2011 is presented, Topics include the developments in the security industry, cloud computing,...
- PSA Convention Emphasizes Networking. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2006, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p25
The article report developments during the 2005 Convention of the PSA Security Network Co. held in Kauai, Hawaii. The Top Purchaser Awards were given to companies including Selectron Corp. for the Western region and Tech Systems Inc. for the Southern region. The participants included 76 owners...
- Like the Yankees, ISC East Was a Winner. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2009, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p18
The article offers information on the 2009 International Security Conference (ISC) East held at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City on October 28, 2009. It states that more than 6, 000 buyers attended the event who were either from the public safety and security sector. Also, the event...
- PSA Security Network: New Leadership for the New Millennium. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2001, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p28
Reports the formation of the management team of PSA Security Network in Denver, Colorado. Members of the management team; Job description of the management team members; Goal of the management team.
- PSA Restructures its Advanced Technology Group. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2001, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the restructuring of the Advanced Technology Group (ATG) division of PSA Security Network in Denver, Colorado. Qualifications of the members; Reasons for the development of the ATG; Distinction between the two levels of membership within ATG .
- PSA Offers Solutions for Security Professionals. // Systems Contractor News;Feb2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on PSA Business Solutions offered by PSA Security Network Inc. which provides value-added resources for security professionals in the U.S. to enhance their business models, reduce operating costs and keep them competitive in the marketplace.