InnoVision Taps CSO Needs, Wishes
- Conquering Digital Marks CCTV Innovations. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2000, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p43
Focuses on advances that are propelling the video surveillance sector of the security systems industry. Digital video systems; Emergence of smaller sized equipment; Better compressed transmission; Increased features in multiplexers and matrix switchers; Internet firms that are serving corporate...
- Untitled. Grant, Ian // Computer Weekly;3/1/2011, Issue 9, p37
The article reports that according to Frost & Sullivan research manager for commercial security Matia Grossi, more widespread adoption of fully digital video surveillance systems is being holded back by a legacy investment in analogue equipment.
- Video Analytics: ROI 'Sweet Spot' or Not Yet? Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2007, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p36
The article discusses video analytics security systems for maritime, petrochemical, military, and border patrol applications. Intelligent video is characterized by electronic data processing power, image quality, and video analysis algorithms. Advantages include labor savings and the ability to...
- 7 Signs it's Time to Upgrade Your Video System. Mesenbrink, John // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 39 Issue 3/4, p16
Focuses on the modification of closed-circuit television (CCTV) system. Impact of security market growth on CCTV technology; Considerations in CCTV enhancement; Factors influencing preference for CCTV technology.
- Big Brother cares. Horne, Fiona Russell // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan2002, p3
Comments on the Data Protection Act 1998 concerning the use of closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems in Great Britain for security purposes. Provisions of the act regarding the privacy and respect of an individual; Factors to consider in implementing CCTV systems; Sanctions for unlawful use...
- Notes on CCTV. O'Mara, Deborah L. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2000, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p39
Focuses on the scalability of closed-circuit television (CCTV) surveillance systems in the United States. Digitization of traditional security; Details on remote monitoring and control of CCTV; Advantages of digital video management and scalability; Impact of scalability on dealers and end-users.
- Orgy of Cannabis Capitalism. ALJINOVIC, MILJEN // Santa Fe Reporter;4/29/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p9
No abstract available.
- Using security cameras to safeguard your property. Mest, C. Elliott // Hotel Management (21582122);Jul2012, Vol. 227 Issue 9, p36
The article reports on hoteliers using security cameras to ensure safety for both their guests and the property itself.
- Chicago's blue-light cameras get mixed reviews. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;9/20/2011, p6
The article reports that a study on blue-light cameras in Chicago gives the surveillance cameras a mixed review, saying they appear to have prevented crime in one neighborhood but not in another.