Decline in breast cancer since HRT study
- Hormone Therapy and Breast Cancer. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;Sep2010 Supplement, p4
Information about hormone therapy (HT) and breast cancer discussed at the 66th Annual Clinical Meeting of the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC) held on June 4, 2010 in Montreal, Quebec is presented. Topics include the incidence of breast cancer in women and the risks...
- 29th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium 2006. // Breast Cancer Research & Treatment;May2007, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p115
Information about several papers discussed at the 29th Annual San Antonio, Texas Breast Cancer symposium is presented. Topics include on the dose-dense chemotherapy as a new treatment option in breast cancer. It also presents the neoadjuvant chemotheraphy as an established treatment in breast...
- Soul survivor. Gourveia, Georgette // Westchester County Business Journal;6/14/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 24, p39
The article offers information on the workshop titled "Your Life After Breast Cancer: Step Into Your Purpose & Thrive!" organized by Rochelle Togo-Figa to be held at the Courtyard Marriott in Rye, New York on June 26, 2010.
- Surviving Breast Cancer ... Leticia Alonzo's Story. Lamoureux, Gloria // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);10/17/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p4
The article reports that breast cancer survivor Leticia Alonzo will be the guest speaker at Bar-W's meeting to be held in Bulverde, Texas on October 17, 2007.
- Zone: Breast Cancer Awareness 2010. // Erie Gay News;Oct2010, p4
The article offers information on the 2010 Zone's Breast Cancer Awareness Weekend! to be held at Erie, Pennsylvania on October 2-3.
- Face your fear, speak your truth. Armah, Esther // New York Amsterdam News;10/23/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 44, p16
The article offers information on the conference titled "Writers for Real Life Issues: A Focus on Breast Cancer" to be hosted by Renee Flagler, Rosalind McLymont and Esther Armah, and to be held on October 24, 2008 in Harlem, New York.
- BREAST CANCER. // Herizons;Mar2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p14
Highlights the Second World Conference on Breast Cancer held in Ottawa, Ontario. Issues discussed; Environmental factors affecting human health; Advocacy for environmental protection by the participants.
- "Bouquets for Breast Cancer" Benefit Reception Set for October 7. // Tennessee Tribune;9/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p4B
The article offers information on the 3rd Annual "Bouquets for Breast Cancer" champagne and strawberries reception to be held at Rebel Hill Florist in Tennessee on October 7, 2010.
- THIS WORKOUT SAVES LIVES. // Shape;Sep2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p14
The article offers information on the Pilates for Pink fund-raiser for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation in New York, New York on October 4, 2009.