- Stock Movers. // BioWorld Today;5/20/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 96, p2
A chart is presented that shows the biopharmaceutical stocks with biggest gains on May 17, 2013 including Nasdaq Biotechnology, Genmab and Osiris Therapeutics Inc.
- Milestone payments from corporate partners December 2013. // BioWorld Insight;1/6/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p16
A table is presented that shows payments received by the U.S. biotech firms from corporate partners in December 2013 including Acceleron Pharma Inc., Osiris Therapeutics Inc. and Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- The Week's Biggest Gainers and Losers. // BioWorld Insight;12/13/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p29
Two charts are presented depicting the 10 biggest winners and losers in the pharmaceutical industry in the U.S. for the week of December 13, 2010 including Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc., Osiris Therapeutics Inc., and Access Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- The Week's Biggest Gainers and Losers. // BioWorld Insight;3/11/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p24
Several tables are presented which list the biggest gainer and loser pharmaceutical and therapeutic companies in the U.S. for the week ending on March 11, 2013, which include Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc., Osiris Therapeutics Inc., and Accentia BioPharmaceuticals Inc.
- Emerging Biotech Companies Maintain Their Steady Progress. Winter, Peter // BioWorld Insight;11/18/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p2
The article discusses success of the emerging biotechnology companies on the basis of BioWorld Emerging Biotech Index market indicator. It reports that the biggest gainers year to date include Anacor Pharmaceuticals Inc., whose shares had increased 173 percent while the other major contributor...
- Correction. // National Underwriter / P&C;2/18/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p40
A correction to the article "Bermuda Carriers Recap Challenging Year" that was published in the February 11, 2008 issue of the journal is presented.
- Officials scurrying to prevent firm from moving. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/28/94, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the efforts of Cleveland, Ohio government officials to keep biotechnology company Osiris Therapeutics Inc. from moving to Baltimore, Maryland. Participation of local representatives at a company board meeting; Need to retain high-technology companies as a way to diversify the local...
- Mesoblast acquires Osiris' stem cell business. Waltz, Emily // Nature Biotechnology;Dec2013, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p1061
The article reports on acquiring of regenerative medicine firm Osiris Therapeutics Inc.'s business by regenerative medicine firm Mesoblast Ltd. and informs that signature product of Osiris named Prochymal was offloaded in October 2013.
- Osiris Therapeutics Promotes from Within for Chief Scientific Officer. // Medical Product Outsourcing;May2015, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p89
The article announces the promotion of Alla Danilkovitch, to serve as chief scientific officer at Osiris Therapeutics Inc.