- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32380, p13
The article presents the deadlines of the requests for proposals advertisements.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;5/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32381, p13
The article announces the request for proposals to provide financial advisory services and fiscal agency services in the U.S.
- Sales Efforts Should Support Brand Consistency. // Point for Credit Union Research & Advice;2/1/2007, p19
The article talks about how brand consistency should be supported. financial institutions might not know the difference between a sales process and a sales control system. The difference is critical-especially for financial institutions entering the business-services market. While a sales...
- Restructuring plan in Baltimore calls for closing one high school. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;2/15/2012, p4
The article reports on the proposal made by school officials in Baltimore, Maryland to close Southside Academy high school.
- Cook County, III., Sets June Deadlines in RFP. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32633, p1
The article reports on the deadline to submit proposals in the upcoming bond sales and other financings in Cook County, Illinois. According to the request for proposals posted on the county's web site, interested investment banks will have until June 8, 2007 to submit while financial advisory...
- Bidding open to build the cultural Trail. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/12/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p15
The article announces the deadline for submission of bids for the completion of the first phase of Indianapolis, Indiana's trail named Indianapolis Cultural Trail: A Legacy of Gene and Marilyn Glick. The winning bidder is set to start the first phase on May 1, 2007, which consists of removing...
- REP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;2/3/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33054, p11
A calendar of events related to requests for proposal services in the U.S. from February 2-20, 2009 is presented including the underwriting services of the Dormitory Authority State of New York, financial advisor services of the Bay Area Toll Authority in California, and Special Council Services...
- New Mexico PERA to Launch Titanic Search. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;5/28/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 22, pN.PAG
Reports that the New Mexico Public Employees' Retirement Association (PERA) will issue requests for proposals for domestic large-cap value managers. Companies which handles domestic large-cap portfolio for Santa Fe-based New Mexico PERA; Eligibility criteria for bidders; Fund's asset allocation.
- L.A. City ERS Craves Large Cap Value. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;5/28/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 22, pN.PAG
Reports that the Los Angeles City Employees' Retirement System will issue requests for proposals (REP) for domestic large-cap value managers. Web site from where the REP can be downloaded; Fund's asset allocation.