FICP Hosts an Educational Retreat
- Great escapes: A writer's retreat may be just what you need to finish or jump-start your work. McMorris, Megan // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Dec2004, Vol. 117 Issue 12, p30
This article presents information on programs and activities for writers in the U.S. Focus of the West Virginia State Writers Conference; Activities in the Kenyon Writers Workshop; Cost of participating in the Writers Retreat.
- MARKETING EFFICIENTLY THROUGH SEMINARS: Seminar execution. Jenkins, Jason // Retirement Advisor;Jun2015, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p20
The article shares the author's tips for developing an efficient marketing seminars for the continuing development training of insurance and financial service providers in the U.S. on factors of seminar execution, monitoring the number of seminar attendees and seminar learnings.
- Taking a bite of the Big Apple. // FoodService Director;12/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p12
Presents information on the FoodQuest - Take A Bite Out of the Big Apple, a management training program launched by Whitsons Food Service in New York in 2004. Number of food service managers who attended the event; Activities in the training program; Sites visited by the participants.
- Foundation Sponsored Employee Owner Retreat a Success! Mclntyre, Bill // ESOP Report;Oct2007, p8
The article discusses the Summer Employee Owner Retreat held on August 19 to 11, 2007 in Chicago, Illinois. It is discussed that the activity, which is sponsored by the Employee Ownership Foundation, was attended by 46 employee owners from 17 companies. The retreat offered a group discussion...
- Calendar. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/7/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p22
Presents a calendar of events related to commerce in Utah from November 8 to December 16, 2005. Water Intrusion Seminar sponsored by the Associated Builders and Contractors; Directors and Officers Governance and Compliance Retreat presented by T2M; Utah Information Technology Association...
- Retreats Provide a Dynamic Networking Experience. Gilbert, Barbara // Business People;May2012 Supplement Business Women of Northeast Indiana, p83
The article discusses how retreats, conferences and seminars can provide opportunities for businesswomen to connect and share tools for success. Retreats reportedly offer valuable insight into issues of importance to women which include health, business and family. It is suggested that women in...
- Bonding on the Fly. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Aug2007, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p27
The article provides information on the two-day fly-fishing program offered at the Grande Lakes Orlando Resort in Florida. The two-day program offers lessons that are suitable for every skill level, which costs $430 per person. It includes classroom seminars and field instruction, with a ratio...
- Camp Finance training boosts nonprofit accountability. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/4/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p18
The article presents information on Camp Finance, a two-day retreat to be organized on October 5 and 6, 2004, for executive directors, key financial staff, development directors and board members of nonprofit organizations to be hosted by the Council of Community Services of New York State Inc....
- People. // Publishers Weekly;7/30/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 30, p12
The article announces career developments in the book industry, including `