IRS Committee to Hold Public Meeting on Audit Information
- Encore for tax conference. G.P. // Accountancy;Jan1973, Vol. 83 Issue 953, p132
Provides information on a conference, entitled 'The Changing Taxation Scene--The General Practitioner,' in Manchester, England, from January 24-26, 1973. Course description; Speakers during the course presentation.
- Taxing time put in focus for pensions. // Money Marketing;9/11/2003, p39
Reports that Inland Revenue's tax proposals will be part of the topics that will be discussed in the Manchester, England conference sponsored by periodical 'Money Marketing.' List of speakers; Pension-related topics that will be discussed during the conference; Contact information.
- Midyear Conference Underscores TEI's Strengths. Glennie, J. A. (Drew) // Tax Executive;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p86
Presents an article on the highlights of the 2003 Midyear Conference of the Tax Executives Institute held in Washington, D.C. Opportunities offered to tax professionals who attended the conference; Success of the conference; List of keynote speakers from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
- Dividend Tax Exclusion, Provision of Tax Services, LMSB Initiatives Top Items Discussed At TEI's Midyear Conference. // Tax Executive;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p98
Provides information on the issues discussed at the 53rd Midyear Conference of the Tax Executives Institute held in Washington, D.C. Highlight of the conference; Timeliness of the technical sessions; Theme of the opening remarks of U.S. Treasury Secretary John Snow.
- Pittsburgh Chapter Boasts Full Agenda. // Tax Executive;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p104
Provides information on the agenda of the Pittsburgh Chapter of the Tax Executives Institute for the 2002-2003 program year. Events conducted by the chapter in January; Topics discussed by the chapter in its first luncheon meeting for the program year; Background on the various activities...
- European Chapter's Winter Conference Marks 10 Years of Growth. // Tax Executive;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p21
The article discusses the highlights of the Winter Conference of the European Chapter of the Tax Executives Institute (TEI) held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland on January 28, 2008. Topics include the history of the Eurpean Chapter, business structuring issues, and tax...
- TEI'S 58th Midyear Conference Will Feature NPR Commentator Cokie Roberts, IRS and Treasury Officials. // Tax Executive;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p25
The article offers information on the 58th Midyear Conference of the Tax Executives Institute (TEI) to be held at the Grand Hyatt Washington in Washington, D.C. on April 6 to 9, 2008.
- 59th Midyear Conference: Navigating the Downturn. // Tax Executive;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p13
The article offers information on the Tax Executives Institute's (TEI) 59th Midyear Conference to be held on March 29, 2009 in Washington, D.C.
- Cincinnati Chapter. // Tax Executive;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p23
The article discusses the highlights of the technical forum hosted by the Tax Executives Initiative's Cincinnati Chapter in November 2009 which combined a State and Local Tax Session with its Student Night on the topic of trends in tax education and a panel discussion entitled "The State of...
- Pattern Symposium urges group action. Kahn, Kathy // Westchester County Business Journal;9/24/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 39, p11
The article provides information on the Pattern for Progress symposium to be held at the State University of New York (SUNY) New Paltz in Ulster County, New York on October 5, 2007.