- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;4/24/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32864, p11
The article presents an advertisement of requests for proposals of bonds in the U.S.
- Atlanta looks to clear legal hurdles for pension deal; seeks underwriters. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;11/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30513, p3
Focuses on the city of Atlanta's solicitation of proposals from underwriters on how to sell a $400 million taxable pension bond issue. Advertisement placed by the city in `The Bond Buyer'; Mayor Bill Campbell's rationale behind the sale; Questions over the sale's legality in Georgia; Background...
- Missouri Agency Goes Competitive For $140M Road Bond Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33403, p3
The article reports on the plans of the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission to bid for the 140 million dollars refunding of top-rated senior-lien state road bonds to achieve six percent to seven percent in present-value savings in the state.
- Illinois Transportation Agency Readies Scaled-Down Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31351, p35
Reports the sale of general obligation debt by the Illinois Regional Transportation Authority (RTA). Role of bonds in the strategic capital improvement program; Acquisition of reimbursement from the state through grants by RTA; Proceeds of the bond issue.
- Illinois Transportation Board OKs $410 Million in Deals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31510, p3
Reports that the board of north-eastern Illinois' Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) approved the sale of up to 410 million dollars of revenue bonds as of November 2002. Factors influencing the approval; Competitive deals in which the authorization would be divided; Source of debt service...
- Illinois RTA Readies $100 Million of GOs While Waiting for State Aid. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/27/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33539, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) of Illinois to take competitive bids for 100 million dollars of general obligation (GO) refunding bonds.
- Illinois Transport Authority Selling $300 Million Next Month. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p5
Reports on the plans of the Illinois Regional Transportation Authority to sell general obligation bonds and refunding bonds in two separate competitive transactions set for February 2001. Rating of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds.
- Illinois RTA to Sell Its First New-Money Issue in Six Years. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/10/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30888, p26
Reports on the bond issues of the Illinois Regional Transportation Authority. Competitive sale of general obligation-like bonds; New-money transaction's structure.
- Missouri Seeks RFPs for Unemployment Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p5
Reports that Missouri has issued requests for proposals for a $450 milllion unemployment trust fund revenue bond sale. Deadline for submitting proposals; Law allowing the state to borrow in the form of a bond issue or commercial loan.