2005 Annual Meeting Raises the Bar
- Upcoming Industry Events. // Lodging Hospitality;1/1/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p16
The article presents a calendar of events related to the hotel industry in 2007. The Network of Executive Women in Hospitality (NEWH) Leadership Conference will be held from January 26 to 28 in Ontario, Canada. The Hotel Brokers International annual meeting will be held from January 30 to...
- Upcoming Industry Events. // Lodging Hospitality;6/1/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p18
A calendar of hospitality industry events in the U.S. from June to July 2007 is presented. The Revenue Management Strategy Conference will be held in Orlando, Florida on June 25. Symposium on Developing, Financing and Operating Casino Hotels will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada from June 28-29. The...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Advisor Today;May2006, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p59
The article presents a calendar of events of various organizations related to insurance and financial advisors in the U.S. from May to August 2006. A Benefits Planning Conference call of the AHIA will be on May 9. On May 17, the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Conference...
- Caribbean Marketplace attracts hundreds to San Juan. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;1/8/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p15
Highlights the annual meeting of the Caribbean Hotel Association at Roberto Clemente Stadium in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico. Number of attendees; Region with the largest delegation; Importance of the Caribbean presence in the global tourism marketplace.
- Opportunity beckons. Gibeaut, John // ABA Journal;May98, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p88
Presents information on the 1998 ABA Annual Meeting to be held in Toronto, Canada, with reference to family law practitioner Lynne S. Hilowitz. Comments from Hilowitz relating to the annual meeting of the ABA in 1997; Effective date of the meeting; Number of persons expected to attend the...
- The kids are alright. // ABA Journal;May98, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p90
Gives a preview of the ABA Annual meeting which was held in Bloomingtion, Indiana. Amusement which were included in the meeting; Comments from Joseph D. O'Connor III, chairman of the ABA Standing Committee on Meetings and Travel; Reference to two individuals who attending most of the ABA's...
- CSG-WEST Plans Annual Meeting in the Rockies. // State News (Council of State Governments);Apr2006, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p32
Offers information on the Council of State Governments-WEST annual meeting to be held in Breckenridge, Colorado on August 10 to 13, 2006.
- 'Passionate Economist' to Open Midwestern Meeting. // State News (Council of State Governments);Apr2006, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p33
Offers information on the 2006 Midwestern Legislative Conference's Annual Meeting to be held in Chicago, Illinois on August 20 to 23, 2006.
- 2007 Polanyi Society Annual Meeting Program. // Tradition & Discovery;2007, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p4
The article offers information on Polanyi Society annual meeting to be held in San Diego, California on November 16 and 17, 2007.