- Work Truck Show heads to Atlanta. // Fleet Owner;Feb2008, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p50
The article offers information on the Work Truck Show and the 44th Annual National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Convention to be held on February 25-28, 2008 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. It states that the event will focus on the utilization of technologies that will...
- Shops ready to fly in and be heard. // Motor Age;Mar2010, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p59
The article offers information on the 2010 Automotive Service Association (ASA) Capitol Hill Fly-in to be held in Washington D.C. from May 11 to 12, 2010.
- NASTF spring meeting set for April 20. // Motor Age;Mar2010, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p69
The article offers information on the National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF) Spring 2010 General Meeting to be held in Napa, California on April 20, 2010.
- AUTO opens conference registration. // Tire Business;12/18/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p6
The article reports that the Automotive Undercar Trade Organization has opened the registration for its Face-2-Face conference that will be held in Orlando, Florida on January 17-19, 2007. Registration fee for distributors is $100 inclusive of meals and two days complimentary accommodations....
- Trucks equipment's fragile bonds. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p82
Highlights a meeting held by the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) in the U.S. in July 2003. Speakers; Agenda; Future activities of NTEA.
- CTEA tackles industry issues. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2007, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p107
The article offers information on the annual manufacturers' conference conducted by the Canadian Transportation Equipment Association (CTEA) at the Delta Lodge in Kananaskis, Alberta on October 23-25, 2006. Education sessions that address topics that are important for trailer manufacturers,...
- CHANGE. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p20
Highlights the issues discussed at the summer board of trustees meeting of the National Truck Equipment Association. Challenges faced by the industry; Services offered by the commercial truck industry; Concerns of truck equipment distributors.
- Sessions you won't want to miss. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p86
Presents information on the 10 key industry-specific educational sessions during the annual National Truck Equipment Association Convention and Work Truck Show. "Industry Update: Distributor-Manufacturer Relations Initiative"; "Strategies to Help Reduce Liability & Manage Insurance Premium...
- TARA members to gather for Florida winter meeting. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p107
Presents information on the winter meeting of the Truck-frame & Axle Repair Association at the Palm Coast Golf Resort in Palm Coast, Florida. Separate program to be held during the meeting; Other activities during the meeting.