IN THE FPA
- Raise Your Hand. Ritchlin, Lance // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p9
The article offers information on the practice management resources and activities of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the U.S. It mentions the sub-topics of the FPA's online Practice Management Center and ways to navigate the site. It notes that the articles, webinars and other...
- IN THE FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p16
Highlights several congresses and conventions that was organized by Financial Planning Associations (FPA) in the U.S. Issues discussed in the Financial Planning Associations board of directors and the Certified financial Planner Board of Standards' Board of Governors meeting; Number of attendees...
- Revolutionize Your Practice. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul/Aug2008 Supplement, p28
The article presents information about the "FPA Boston 2008" meeting of the Financial Planning Association.
- After the Storm. Garland, Eric // Financial Planning;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p14
Presents highlights of the October 2002 annual convention of the Financial Planning Association. Attitude among attendees; Topics featured during the event; Speakers who participated in the convention.
- FPA CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p20
Presents a calendar of events that list conferences organized by the Financial Planners Association in the U.S. from April to December 2000.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2011 Practice Management Sol, p5
A calendar of events for the Financial Planning Association (FPA) for 2011 is presented including the People to People Tour to China from May 24 to June 4, 39th Annual NorCal Conference in San Francisco, California from May 31 to June 1, and FPA Retreat 2011 in Bonita Springs, Florida from May 3-6.
- FPA Business Solutions 2001. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2006 Supplement, p22
The article discusses the Financial Planning Association's "Business Solutions 2007" conference, which will be held in Denver, Colorado from February 6 to 8, 2007. The conference will address the challenges associated with adopting new processes in business and managing the growth spurred by new...
- Calendar of Events. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2010 Practice Management, p5
A calendar of events in the U.S. area related to business solutions and financial planning from January 2010 to October 2010 is presented including "Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Central Florida 20th Annual Financial Symposium," "FPA of the National Capital Area Winter 2010 Educational...
- Atlantic sole. Bloch, Danby // Money Marketing;10/23/2008, p45
Information about several papers discussed at the Financial Planning Association annual conference in October 2008 in Boston, Massachusetts is presented. Topics discussed include the growing financial crisis, systematic approach in investing, asset allocating and the use of technology in...