The Road Ahead
- PRESIDENT'S LETTER. Wack, Dean // Equipment Echoes;Winter2007, Issue 87, p2
The article presents a letter from the president of the Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA). He expresses gratitude for all the Board members of the organization for their guidance. He also reminds all members about the ConExpo, the world's largest construction equipment show...
- MEMBERSHIP DRIVE ANNOUNCED. // Equipment Echoes;Winter2007, Issue 87, p3
The article announces a new membership drive of the Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA). It is stated that the new drive to sign up members started at the 2007 International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition. The member who signs up the most members between the start of...
- PPAI Expo moves to 53 on Top 200 trade show list; ASI Shows also make the grade. // Wearables Business;Jul2004, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the ranking of the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) Expo 2003 and the ASI Shows in Las Vegas, Nevada and Orlando, Florida by the "Tradeshow Week" magazine in 2004. Basis of the rankings; Reason behind the move of PPAI Expo from Dallas to Las Vegas; Information on...
- Calendar of Events for 2004. // Government Product News;Oct2003 Products Directory, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p125
Presents information on several conferences and exhibitions of different associations in the U.S. for 2004. American Correctional Association's 2004 Winter Conference; National Recreation and Park Association National Aquatics Conference; American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition 2004.
- NAHRO NATIONAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on the national conference and exhibition of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials in Dallas, Texas. Presentation of the guest speakers; Descriptions of the sample sessions; Election and change of leadership.
- CFA Chapter News. // Secured Lender;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p94
Presents news briefs on the Commercial Finance Association chapters in the U.S. as of October 2003. Highlights of the California Chapter's Annual Trade Fair and New Product Symposium on August 6, 2003; Schedule of the Pittsburgh Chapter's Annual Golf Outing.
- INDUSTRY EVENTS. // Video Systems;Dec2005, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that the 2006 National Systems Contractors Association's (NSCA) Systems Integration Exposition will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a conference March 14 through 18 and exhibits March 16 through 18, 2006. The conference will include educational opportunities from NSCA...
- Dealmaking, Networking--Make the Connection! St. George, Ardelle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2005, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p6
Presents information on the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) 34th InterGrowth conference in JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spain Rancho Mirage, California from April 19 to 23, 2005. Topics that will be discussed at the event; Benefit from accessing the virtual trade show; Deal...
- New Orleans to host 39th Annual IEHA Assoc. Convention. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Oct2004, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p16
Deals with the preparation of the International Executive Housekeepers Association for its 39th Annual Association Convention and Trade Show in New Orleans, Louisiana in November 2004. Theme of the event; Activities planned for the show; Components of the complete member package.