Folk Symposia and Seminars 2005 and 2006
- NCNA Seeks to Strengthen Nonprofits. // Nonprofit World;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p30
The article reports that in an effort to strengthen nonprofits, the National Council of Nonprofit Associations is establishing 15 new state associations and planning a "Nonprofit Congress."
- COMING EVENTS. // PM Network;Apr2004, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p16
Presents a calendar of several conventions to be held by the Project Management Institute (PMI) in various countries from April to May 2004. PMI Global Congress 2004; Certified Project Manager and IT Certified Project Manager Boot Camp Program in New Zealand; PMI New Jersey Chapter's 2004...
- Unesco's Importance. // Education Digest;Dec1948, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p56
The article reports that Americans who went overseas to Unesco seminars in 1948 complain about the American government's apathy toward Unesco activities. One indication of American disinterest to Unesco activities is the fact that the government asked for no official reports from delegates who...
- NCA issues call for doctoral honors seminar hosts. Gaudino, James L. // Spectra;Nov1998, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p5
This article deals with the notice issued by the National Communication Association (NCA) in November 1998 with regards to their Doctoral Honors Seminars for years 2000 and 2001. In Summer 1998, NCA and Northwestern University sponsored a doctoral honors seminar. It is the first such seminar to...
- EVENTS. // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;3/23/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p33
The article presents a calendar of events related to higher education in the U.S. from April to June 2006. The 66th Annual Convention of the College Language Association will be held in Alabama. The National Association of Dramatic and Speech Arts (NADSA) Inc. will hold its 70th NADSA Conference...
- CALENDAR. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/6/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p26
Presents a calendar of events related to business in Michigan from June 7-24, 2005. Michigan Chamber of Commerce seminar entitled Employment Law: Top Employer Issues; Meeting of the Democratic Club of West Michigan; Workshop of Nancy Skinner and Associates.
- NOTES FROM RECENT WOOLF MEETINGS. // Virginia Woolf Miscellany;Spring75, Issue 3, p2
Highlights the Virginia Woolf Symposium at the University of California and the Virginia Woolf Seminar at the Modern Language Association meetings in the U.S. Participants; Issues discussed; Topics being highlighted in the meeting.
- CALENDAR. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/12/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p42
The article presents a calendar of events on the business sector for December 2005 in Indianapolis, Indiana. A business and professional exchange, and career networking seminar will be held on December 12. The Toastmasters Public Speaking will be held on December 13. Professional referral...
- Calendar. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jan2006, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p93
The article presents a calendar of events that lists various congresses and conventions for the year 2006 in the U.S. A seminar entitled "Ramifications of FDA Recalls and Its Effect on R&D, Marketing, Public Relations in Healthcare" will be held on January 25. A conference entitled "Strategies...