- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;11/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p1651
Presents a calendar of events on workshops, seminars and meetings on continuing medical education as of November 2004-July 2007.
- The Pentalfa project. 3: Participant evaluations of the interactivity of the educational videoconferences and the effectiveness of project promotion. Himpens, B. // Journal of Telemedicine & Telecare;Jun2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p167
A distance continuing medical education programme was established at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven using multipoint videoconferencing via ISDN lines at 384 kbit/s. During each academic year, 24â€“26 sessions were organized. The interactivity afforded by the videoconferencing was...
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;10/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p1461
Presents a calendar of events on workshops, conferences and symposiums on continuing medical education in the U.S. as of November 2004-July 2007.
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;9/15/2003, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p1040
Presents a calendar of events, seminars and symposiums related to the continuing medical education of family physicians in the U.S. between October 2003 and November 2006.
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;11/1/2003, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p1731
Presents a calendar of events, seminars and conventions related to continuing medical education in family medicine across the U.S. between December 2003 and November 2006.
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;8/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p457
Presents a calendar of events on continuing medical education in the U.S. Intensive conversational medical Spanish and culture workshop; Advanced cardiac life support; Pain management/end-of-life cycle.
- Overcoming the Intimidation Factor. Lichti, Ann C. // Medical Meetings;Jun2006, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p21
Asserts the importance of having a forum to speak about the issues faced daily by continuing medical education (CME) newcomers and to share some practical solutions to those challenges. Criticism of the effectiveness of workshops to the practical knowledge of CME newcomers; Experience of...
- PULSE:. // Medical Meetings;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p9
This section offers news briefs that relate to continuing medical education (CME). A multimedia site has been launched by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education which can be accessed at www.acme.org. A series of webinars including Assessing Cultural Competency in Stroke Prevention in...
- EASY FIXES MAY NOT BE SO EASY. Overstreet, Karen; Parochka, Jacqueline // Medical Meetings;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p40
The article presents the views of Karen Overstreet and Jacqueline Parochka on the asking of continuing medical education (CME) coordinator Priscilla Purrfect for a review of materials submitted by Drugs 4 You Communication Co. for a commercially supported educational seminar on KidneyCare....