CIPD BRANCH DIARY
- NEWS NOTES. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1964, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p318
Highlights the activities included in the 29th Convention of the American College of Gastroenterology in New York City from October 18 to 21, 1964. Agenda that will be discussed at the Annual Meeting of the Fellows of the College; Fellow of the College who will receive an Honorary Fellowship...
- Calendar. // Association Management;Jul2004, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p73
Presents schedule of conferences of interest to association management in the United States, compiled as of July 2004. "Identifying the Association's Value Proposition" virtual seminar; "Successful Presentation Skills" Knowledge Network; Hotel Operations Program; "Antitrust" ASAE Virtual Law...
- ST. LOUIS CONVENTION. Muth, Pauline // Bonsai Journal;Fall2004, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the St. Louis Convention presented by the Bonsai Society of St. Louis in Missouri in June 2004. Lists of artists for the convention; Background on the demonstrations and workshops in the convention; Information on the annual meetings of the board and members of the American Bonsai...
- Calendar of Events. // O&P Business News;4/1/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p6
A calendar of events related to orthotics and prosthetics is presented. On April 10-11, 2007 the American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association Coding and Billing Seminar will be held in Bally's Las Vegas, Nevada. The annual meeting of the Association of Children's Prosthetic-Orthotic Clinics will...
- EVENTS. // Power Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p70
Presents the schedule of conferences of interest to engineers from November 2005 to May 2006. Fuel Cell Seminar of Courtesy Associates in Palm Springs, California; Independent Power Producers Society of Alberta in Banff; Electricity Storage Association Annual Meeting in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Charity Begins At Home. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/20/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p12
The author comments on the 2006 Anti-Defamation League dinner dance held at the Hyatt Hotel in New York on Veteran's Day. He cites some of the key speakers, presenters, and honorees present at the event, including Robert Weisner and Brad Anderson of Best Buy. He emphasizes the significance of...
- EHYA Holds Third Annual Dinner. // High Yield Report;11/24/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 45, p2
Announces that the European High Yield Association held their third annual dinner in November 19, 2003 in London, England.
- Upcoming Split Dampens Religion Scholars' Meeting. Garrett, Lynn; Riess, Jana // Publishers Weekly;12/6/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 49, p13
Reports on the annual meeting of the American Academy of Religion (AAR) and the Society of Biblical Literature held in San Antonio, Texas in November 2004. Number of attendees; Implications of the split initiated by AAR in 2003; Award winners at the Association of Theological Bookseller banquet.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Aug2005, Vol. 120 Issue 8, p12
Presents the schedule of events of the International Federation of the Society of Cosmetic Chemists on September and October 2005. Qu�bec dinner and conference on September 14; California chapter meeting on September 27; New England chapter educational seminar on October 20.