CONFERENCE AND EXPO September 26-28, 2005
- SPECIAL REPORT: THE SUCCESS OF GREENBUILD 2005. // Environmental Design & Construction;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p14
The article highlights the 2005 Greenbuild Conference and Exposition in Atlanta, Georgia on November 8 through 11. The conference provided an avenue for the green industry to learn, share and participate in educational sessions, show floor demonstrations and networking functions. About 10,000...
- DON'T MISS GREENBUILD 2004! Hucal, Michelle Clark // Environmental Design & Construction;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p6
Talks about the upcoming Greenbuild 2004 conference to be held at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon. Keynote speakers; Topics to be addressed; Activities planned for the conference; Contact information.
- Time is right for green-commissioning event. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Mar2008, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p5
The author reflects on the first Commissioning Green Buildings (CGB) Conference and Expo sponsored by HPAC Engineering held on October 21-22 in Las Vegas, Nevada. He stated that excellent networking opportunities, cutting-edge educational sessions and an exposition featuring the latest green...
- SEEING GREEN. Hucal, Michelle Clark // Environmental Design & Construction;Dec2004, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p6
This article presents the author's comments on the scope of environmental construction. The author says that while attending his third Greenbuild conference and expo last month, he continued to watch the green building industry grow before his eyes. Turner Construction Co. released in September...
- CHINA ANNOUNCES ENERGY STRATEGY AND GREEN BUILDING PROSPECT. // Environmental Design & Construction;Dec2004, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p16
This article reports that the Ministry of Construction of China has announced the adoption of China's energy strategy and green building prospect during the 2004 Greenbuild Conference and Expo. The Ministry will also hold the First International Intelligent and Green Building Technologies and...
- National Capital Section. // Cost Engineering;Jan2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p37
The article offers information on the recent activities and coming meetings of the National Capital Section.
- Going Beyond Buildings. Lewis, Kimberly // Environmental Design & Construction;Jul2012, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p28
The article offers information of the 11th annual Greenbuild International Conference & Expo to be held in San Francisco, California from November 14-16, 2012.
- Lawn and grounds equipment, education and entertainment on tap at 2010 GIE+Expo. Keating, Michael // Government Product News;Oct2010, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p4
The article offers information on the Green Industry and Equipment Exposition (GIE+Expo) tradeshow to be held at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky on October 28-30, 2010.
- Registration Now Open for Greenbuild Conference. // C&D World;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p10
The article offers information on the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo to be held by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) in Boston, Massachusetts from November 19 to 21, 2008.