PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- CAB Talkers Tout Client Partnerships. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;2/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p15
Highlights Cable Advertising Conference related to cable television entertainment industry that was organized by Cablevision Advertising Bureau in 2003. Various topics discussed at the conference; Strategies adopted by cable television networks to increase their viewership; Increase in cable...
- Calendar. // Multichannel News;3/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p18
A calendar of cable television-related events in the U.S. from March 15-April 14, 2011 is presented which includes the 2011 Wonder Women Luncheon on March 15, 2011, the 11th annual Forum for Multicultural Media in Multicultural America on March 16, 2011, and the 18th Annual Diversity Awards...
- Cable's Rite of Spring. // Multichannel News;3/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p25
Provides information on cable TV events sponsored by Women in Cable and Telecommunications (WICT), the New York chapter of WICT, Howard Horowitz & Associates and Cable Positive in the U.S. in March and April 2004 in the U.S. Other sponsors at the WICT Forum 2004; Topic for discussion at the...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p16
A calendar of events related to the telecommunications industry in the U.S. from April 29, 2010 to May 13, 2010 is presented which includes The Cable Show, Cable Connection-Spring Technical Forum, and 13th annual Cable Hall of Fame Celebration.
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;8/5/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p4
Reports developments at the cable industry in the U.S. as of August 2002. Conduction of Women In Cable and Telecommunications Forum in Canada; Testimony of Federal Communications Commission chairman Michael Powell before the Senate Commerce Committee; Introduction of television show 'Massillon...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;5/24/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p18
A calendar of events in the U.S. from may up to July 2010 is presented which includes the "3DTV 2010," a breakfast panel discussion in New York on May 25, The 2010 Human Resource (HR) Symposium by the Cable Telecommunications Human Resource Association in Atlanta, Georgia on June 8, and the...
- FATES AND FORTUNES. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/2/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 18, p24
Presents information on personnel changes in the U.S. television broadcasting industry as of May 2005. Appointment of Neil Baker as senior vice president of advertising sales at E! Networks; Promotion of Claudia Teran to senior vice president at Fox Cable Networks; Appointment of Val Boreland...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p18
The article offers information on the personnel changes in the U.S. cable television industry in 2011, including Ming G. Jung of Communications Equity Associates (CEA) Group Cos., Christian Drobnyk of Lifetime Networks, and Brandon Brito of the Television (TV) 360 television unit at Management 360.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;8/22/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p27
The article reports on the personnel changes in the U.S. cable television industry in 2011, including Andrew Kobliska of Bigsmack, Cyndi McClellan of E! News, and Jay Madara of Gold Channel.