- NACS succeeds with targeted conferences. // National Petroleum News;Jun2001, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p16
Focuses on the success of the nacs.tech and its related Motor Fuels Conference and HR/Training Technology Symposium. Exposure offered by the events to petroleum marketers and their technology and human resources staff; Comparison of the events with the National Association of Convenience Stores...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // National Petroleum News;Feb2010, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p8
A calendar of events for the U.S. area in March-April 2010 is presented which includes the Wisconsin Petroleum Marketers & Convenience Store Association 2010 Convention & Industry Trade Show on April 20-21, SIGMA Spring Convention on April 29-May 3, and Midwest Petroleum and Convenience...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;6/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p66
The article presents a calendar of events in the food service industry in 2006. The annual conference of the American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators will be held in June. The Orientation to Child Nutrition Management Seminar sponsored by the National Foodservice Management...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;5/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p94
Lists a calendar of conferences, exhibitions and seminar in the U.S. food service sector in May-August 2004.
- Opportunity To Learn. // American Vegetable Grower;Nov2010, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p16
The article offers information on the Great Lakes Fruit, Vegetable and Farm Market Expo to be held at the Devos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan from Decmber 7-9, 2010.
- fm agenda. // Food Management;Dec2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p9
A calendar of events related to the food service industry in the U.S. in 2009 is presented which includes the Child Nutrition Industry Conference in Louisiana, a foodservice directors symposium and the North American Association of Food Equipment Managers (NAFEM) Show in Florida.
- Mid-South Farm and Gin Show Bigger and Better. // Cotton Grower;Feb2006, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p6
The article highlights the Gin Show, an indoor farm show which will be held on March 3 to 4, 2006 at the Memphis Cook Convention Center in Memphis, Tennessee. It is recognized as the largest show in the south, with approximately 400 exhibitors participating in displaying their products and...
- industry events. // CSP;Oct2013, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p298
A calendar of events concerning the convenience-store (c-store) industry in the U.S. from October 2013 to April 2014 is presented which includes the Western Petroleum Marketers Association (WPMA) National Convention & C-Store Expo, Coffee Fest New York, and the Petroleum and Convenience Store Expo.
- CALENDAR of EVENTS. // National Petroleum News;Feb2004, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p7
Presents schedules of congresses and exhibitions in the petroleum and convenience store industry in the U.S. as of February 2004.