PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;11/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p12
A calendar of events related to the television broadcasting industry of the U.S. is presented which includes the New York Women in Communications 2009 Student Communications Career Conference, the National Cable & Telecommunications Associations 2009 State Leadership Conference, the Minnesota...
- B&C WEEK. Lasswell, Mark // Broadcasting & Cable;1/10/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 2, p5
Presents information on conferences and programs related to cable television broadcasting and telecommunication in the U.S. as of January 2005. Citigroup Smith Barney's 15th annual media, entertainment, and telecommunication conference; Conference on emerging technologies hosted by the Cable...
- On the Circuit:. // CableFAX Daily;4/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 66, p3
Presents updates on conferences related to cable television in the U.S. in 2006. Involvement of Lindsay Gardner of Fox Cable in the Cable Television Administration and Marketing Society Summit during the summer; Information on the Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association Fall...
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;10/25/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p26
Presents news briefs related to the cable television programming industry in the U.S. as of October 2004. Appointment of Robert Trott at Adelphia Communications Corp.; Plans for the 2005 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada; Information on the 38th Annual Convention...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/16/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p32
A schedule of events of interest to the U.S. television (TV), broadband and telecommunications industries as of February 2015 is presented, including the 22nd Annual Summit of the American Cable Association, the Technology Leadership Summit, and the Wonder Women Luncheon of "Multichannel News."
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p18
Highlights the appointment of several executives and the schedule of events in the cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 25, 2005. Mike Quigley at Alcatel; Bill Bell at Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic; Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association Annual Conference.
- Cable's Rite of Spring. // Multichannel News;5/9/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p23
Presents a calendar of events related to cable television in New York City as of May 9, 2005. First Annual National Association of Multi-Ethnicity in Communications Creative Summit-East Coast; Wonder Women Luncheon; Horowitz & Associates annual conference.
- DBS Is Top Topic at Co-Op Conference. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;2/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p10
Reveals that competing with direct-broadcast satellite is the topic of the conference held in New Mexico by the National Cable Television Cooperative, an organization of small cable operators across the U.S. The conference discussed the latest marketing strategy of DirecTV and EchoStar...
- MAJOR SHOWS. // Multichannel News;11/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p18
Provides information on the schedule of several major events concerning the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. from December 2003 to March 2004. Western Show exhibit; 2004 International Consumer Electronics Show; CableConnects 2004 Regional Broadband Conference and Expo.