- CONTINUING EDUCATION SEMINAR ANNOUNCEMENT. // Angiology;May1988, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p483
Announces the seminars on continuing education related to cardiac imaging in the U.S. Course title; General objectives; Dates and locations.
- Interpreting the Carotid Duplex Exam. // Angiology;Jul1988 Part 1, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p636
This article presents an announcement related to continuing education seminar on September 10-11, at Chicago. The topic was "Interpreting the Carotid Duplex Exam." The the introductory level seminar reemphasizes the role of basic operator skills in the interpretation of acquired data.
- Cardiac Ooppler Ultrasound. // Angiology;Jul1988 Part 1, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p636
This article presents an announcement related to continuing education seminar on September 26-28 at Dallas. The course title was Cardiac Doppler Ultrasound. The complexity of cardiac Doppler flow velocity sampling is analyzed in systematic detail using the same teaching approach as the cardiac...
- Meetings and Courses Related to Ultrasound. // Ultrasound;2005, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p204
The article announces meetings and courses on ultrasound imaging in England in 2005. A course titled "Training the Specialist Clinician- Issues in Current and Future Practice" will be held May 16. A workshop on infant hip ultrasound will be held May 26. A program on fetal anomaly screening will...
- Announcement: Review Focus on Molecular Imaging in the Cardiovascular System. Lindner, Jonathan R. // Cardiovascular Research;Sep2008, Vol. 79 Issue 4, pNP
An announcement of the publication of a Review Focus on molecular imaging in the cardiovascular system in September 2009 is presented.
- July 2004. // Neuroradiology;Jul2004, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p618
Announces events that relate to neuroradiology. Conference entitled "Frontiers in Diagnostic Imaging. Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Head & Neck, Abdominal, Trauma/ER, & Breast Imaging" in Washington; "Neurovascular Anatomy" seminar in Thailand which covers molecular biology, genetics, and...
- DATEBOOK. // American Libraries;Jan1991, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p69
Offers a calendar of events and educational opportunities for librarians for January through March of 1991.
- Continuing Education Course #1: Non-Invasive Imaging as a Problem-Solving Tool and Translational Biomarker Strategy in Toxicologic Pathology. Peterson, Richard A.; Gabrielson, Kathy L.; Allan Johnson, G.; Pomper, Martin G.; Coatney, Robert W.; Winkelmann, Christopher T. // Toxicologic Pathology;1/1/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p267
The continuing education course ï¿½Non-Invasive Imaging as a Problem-Solving Tool and Translational Biomarker Strategy in Toxicologic Pathologyï¿½ provided a thorough overview of commonly used imaging modalities and the logistics required for integration of small animal imaging into...
- Continuing Professional Development Evidence-Based Radiology Problems Inferior epigastric artery pseudoaneurysm: computed tomographic diagnosis and transcatheter therapy February 2004-- January 2005. Bennett, John D. // Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p8
Discusses the learning opportunities of radiologists in Canada to learn from evidence-based radiology problems. Knowledge of important problems in imaging; Opportunity to earn continuing professional development credits; Support of the program by the Canadian Interventional Radiology Association.