Two-Dimensional/M-Mode Cardiac Imaging
- Cardiac Ooppler Ultrasound. // Angiology;Jul1988 Part 1, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p636
This article presents an announcement related to continuing education seminar on September 26-28 at Dallas. The course title was Cardiac Doppler Ultrasound. The complexity of cardiac Doppler flow velocity sampling is analyzed in systematic detail using the same teaching approach as the cardiac...
- A seminar in review. Kirkland, J. Michael // Trusted Professional;Jan2012, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p19
The article discusses a continuing professional education seminar "What You Need to Know About Fixed Income Products," that was held in New York City on November 16, 2011.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Lighting Design & Application;Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p77
Presents a calendar of events in the lighting industry in the U.S. from August to November 2004. Seminar offered by the Association of Energy Engineers; Lightolier's lighting system technology seminar for commercial office spaces; Commercial and Retail Lighting Facilities Lighting seminar by...
- General Information. // Veterinary Medicine;Aug2006 Part 2 Of 2, Vol. 101, p36
The article presents information on various issues related to the 2006 CVC West to be held in San Diego, California in October. Early registration for the seminars offers benefits such as substantial savings. Cellular phones and pagers should be turned off or put in mute during lectures. CVC...
- Books and Records. // Securities Industry News;4/18/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 15, Special Section p6
Presents information on a seminar on corporate document retention and recordkeeping requirements which will be held on August 10, 2005 in Chicago, Illinois. Professionals who should attend the seminar; Learning objectives; Areas which will be covered.
- Introduction to Branch Management: Supervision as Front Line. // Securities Industry News;4/18/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 15, Special Section p9
Presents information on a seminar on branch management and front line supervision which will be held on June 23, 2005 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Professionals who should attend the seminar; Learning objectives; Areas which will be covered by the seminar.
- Horace Pops Rod Show Workshop to start in Florida in February 2005. // Wire Journal International;Dec2004, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p30
Focuses on the planned opening of the Horace Pop's Road Show Workshop in Florida. Theme of the workshop; Activities and events; Contact information.
- In-depth analysis. // British Dental Journal;9/24/2005, Vol. 199 Issue 6, p387
Reports on the plan of Denplan to run a series of free Insight seminars at the International Dental Showcase 2005, providing analysis of National Health Services reform in England. Seminars centered on dental care child patients; Offers of overview of the company's Plans for Children and how...
- SOME FORTHCOMING SCIENTIFIC EVENTS. // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Jun2010, Vol. 131 Issue 6, p842
A calendar of events related to medicine from July to September 2010 is presented, including a two-week course on laboratory animal science in Utrecht, the Netherlands, the VIII National Autoantibody Workshop in Lucknow, India and the II Advanced Rheumatology Course: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus...