Cardiac Ooppler Ultrasound
- Two-Dimensional/M-Mode Cardiac Imaging. // Angiology;Jul1988 Part 1, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p636
This article presents an announcement related to continuing education seminar on September 20-24 at Dallas. The topic was "Two-Dimensional/M-Mode Cardiac imaging." The most effective and unintimidating training program of its kind, kind, this intensive curriculum is structured to teach and...
- Interpreting the Carotid Duplex Exam. // Angiology;Jul1988 Part 1, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p636
This article presents an announcement related to continuing education seminar on September 10-11, at Chicago. The topic was "Interpreting the Carotid Duplex Exam." The the introductory level seminar reemphasizes the role of basic operator skills in the interpretation of acquired data.
- Obstetric/Pelvic Sonography. // Angiology;Jul1988 Part 1, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p636
This article presents an announcement related to continuing education seminar on August 29 and September 2, at Dallas. The topic was Obstetric/Pelvic Sonography. The female pelvis in the nongravid and pregnant states serves as the basis for this hands-on curriculum. Students study the clinical,...
- DATEBOOK. // American Libraries;Jan1991, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p69
Offers a calendar of events and educational opportunities for librarians for January through March of 1991.
- A seminar in review. Kirkland, J. Michael // Trusted Professional;Jan2012, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p19
The article discusses a continuing professional education seminar "What You Need to Know About Fixed Income Products," that was held in New York City on November 16, 2011.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Lighting Design & Application;Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p77
Presents a calendar of events in the lighting industry in the U.S. from August to November 2004. Seminar offered by the Association of Energy Engineers; Lightolier's lighting system technology seminar for commercial office spaces; Commercial and Retail Lighting Facilities Lighting seminar by...
- General Information. // Veterinary Medicine;Aug2006 Part 2 Of 2, Vol. 101, p36
The article presents information on various issues related to the 2006 CVC West to be held in San Diego, California in October. Early registration for the seminars offers benefits such as substantial savings. Cellular phones and pagers should be turned off or put in mute during lectures. CVC...
- Books and Records. // Securities Industry News;4/18/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 15, Special Section p6
Presents information on a seminar on corporate document retention and recordkeeping requirements which will be held on August 10, 2005 in Chicago, Illinois. Professionals who should attend the seminar; Learning objectives; Areas which will be covered.
- Introduction to Branch Management: Supervision as Front Line. // Securities Industry News;4/18/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 15, Special Section p9
Presents information on a seminar on branch management and front line supervision which will be held on June 23, 2005 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Professionals who should attend the seminar; Learning objectives; Areas which will be covered by the seminar.