Interpreting the Carotid Duplex Exam
- Educational seminars set for market. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p28
The article reports on seminars related to the furniture industry in the U.S. that will be held at the National Home Furnishings Association's Retail Resource Center. The seminars include "The Ten Commandments of Selling" featuring Philip Gutsell and "High-Impact Advertising and Sales Promotion...
- Cardiac Ooppler Ultrasound. // Angiology;Jul1988 Part 1, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p636
This article presents an announcement related to continuing education seminar on September 26-28 at Dallas. The course title was Cardiac Doppler Ultrasound. The complexity of cardiac Doppler flow velocity sampling is analyzed in systematic detail using the same teaching approach as the cardiac...
- Getting the most from C.E. U. training. // Massage Magazine;Mar2005 Sourcebook, p45
The article focuses on the C.E.U. training. Know continuing-education requirements in your state, association or other agencies that you are required to meet. List continuing education courses you want to take. You might be able to take courses that satisfy you and your C.E.U. requirements at...
- Obstetric/Pelvic Sonography. // Angiology;Jul1988 Part 1, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p636
This article presents an announcement related to continuing education seminar on August 29 and September 2, at Dallas. The topic was Obstetric/Pelvic Sonography. The female pelvis in the nongravid and pregnant states serves as the basis for this hands-on curriculum. Students study the clinical,...
- Make Way for Recurrent Education. Cooper, Lloyd // Training & Development Journal;Nov76, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p39
Discusses the use of the European concept of recurrent education in the U.S. Concept of a person moving from organized learning to a work setting; Idea of a person finding professional and occupational renewal in a situation outside normal work experience; Distinctions between recurrent...
- Get Ready for an All-New Professional Safety. // Professional Safety;Dec2010, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the 100th anniversary foldout cover of the journal, one on the free-flowing news sections and one on the events which highlight the upcoming continuing education opportunities.
- Winter semester registration open for BOCES. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/26/94 - 1/2/95, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p2
Reports that the Orange-Ulster BOCES Adult Occupational and Continuing Education Program in New York is accepting registrations for the winter semester starting January 9, 1995. Goals of the program.
- GUEST EDITOR'S PAGE. Kelly, Diana K. // Catalyst (21519390);Fall2009, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p2
The author discusses various topics discussed within the issue including the role of people in workforce development and societal change, the significance of work to National Council for Continuing Education and Training (NCCET), and its impact to community services.
- COMPETITION AND INNOVATION IN CONTINUING EDUCATION. Kost, Robert J. // Training & Development Journal;May80, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p48
Discusses the competition and innovation in continuing education in the field of training. Definition of continuing education in the training industry; Perceptions on continuing education; Objective of all continuing education for a company.