INTEBNATIONAL COLLEGE OR ANGIOLOGY CONFERENCE ON OCCLUSIVE ARTERIAL DISEASE
- Associations Focus. // Sound & Video Contractor;Apr2004, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
Reports on several training and conferences to be conducted by various associations in the U.S. on June 9-11, 2004. Issues to be discussed in the Media Communications Association International Pro Track; Topics to be covered in the T3 Technical Training Tour; Benefit of the Projection Summit to...
- Conference Announcement. // Journal of Classification;2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p0
Focuses on the annual meeting of the Classification Society of North America in Tallahassee, Florida from June 12 to 15, 2003. Topics to be discussed in the meeting; Travel information to Tallahassee.
- Calendar. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/9/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p22
A calendar of events for the month of March 2009 in Michigan is presented including the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce Member Orientation on March 11, the InterChange monthly meeting on March 11, and the Michigan Reading Association 2009 Annual Convention on March 13-17.
- NAHRO NATIONAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on the national conference and exhibition of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials in Dallas, Texas. Presentation of the guest speakers; Descriptions of the sample sessions; Election and change of leadership.
- BIZ/EVENTS CALENDAR. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/24/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p26A
The article presents a calendar of events organized by different associations in New York. The Long Island 2006 Person of the Year Dinner will be held on February 24. The Paganinis at Home chamber concert will be held on February 26. A meeting on the Principles of Lean Thinking will be held on...
- Conference Calendar. // Marketing News;9/26/1975, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p2
Presents a list of conferences to be held by the American Marketing Association in the U.S. in 1975 and 1976.
- Conference Calendar. // Marketing News;4/9/1976, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p2
Presents a calendar of events such as meetings and congresses of organizations related to marketing in the U.S. from April to August 1976.
- Conference Calendar. // Marketing News;4/7/1978, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p11
Presents a list of conferences to be held by the American Marketing Association in the U.S. in 1978.
- A WORD FROM THE PRESIDENT. Glaser, Sidney // National Tax Journal;Dec81, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p493
This article focuses on the National Tax Association-Tax Institute of America (NTA-TIA) and its activities as of December 1981. The NTA-TIA is the type of organization that offers a host of benefits and advantages to its members who are involved with federal, state of local taxation, public...