- Commissioning conference pegs vitality meter. Ivanovich, Michael // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p7
The author focuses on the success of the 16th National Conference on Building Commissioning (NCBC) in the U.S., which highlighted several issues and concerns in the commissioning (Cx) industry. He explains that there has been a persistent shortage of professionals in the industry to cover the...
- Invest in YOURSELF. Ivanovich, Michael G. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2004, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p7
Provides information on the Engineering Green Buildings conference in Cleveland, Ohio on July 20-23, 2004. Benefit of the conference to engineers; Challenges faced by the buildings industry; Objective of the microsite and annual supplement initiated by the conference.
- Engineering Green Buildings CONFERENCE AND EXPO September 26-28, 2005. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p25
Provides information on the schedule and programs included at the 2005 Engineering Green Buildings Conference and Exposition to be held at the Hyatt regency O' Hare in Rosemont, Illinois in September 2005. Exhibit booth options with their corresponding cost; Target delegates of the event;...
- Engineering Green Buildings Conference DELIVERS. Ivanovich, Michael G. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Sep2004, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p7
Presents information on the Engineering Green Buildings conference launched by "HPAC Engineering" in July 2004. Co-host and supporters of the event; Number of sponsors, exhibitors, and speakers of the event; Session topics; Results of the feedback forms submitted by the attendees.
- The Future Looks GREEN. Tanker, T. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Feb2005, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p7
Previews the Engineering Green Buildings Conference to be held in September 2005 in Chicago, Illinois. Background on the 2004 conference; Themes of the conference; Expansion of the conference's tabletop and booth display; Information on the speakers; Outcome of the first LEED webcast.
- How Green Will Green GET? Ferenc, Jeff // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2007, Vol. 79 Issue 12, p5
The article offers information on the Engineering Green Buildings Conference to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada from October 21 to 22, 2008.
- DON'T MISS ED+C AT GREENBUILD! // Environmental Design & Construction;Oct2006, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p10
The article offers information on the Greenbuild Conference and Expo to be held in Denver, Colorado in November 15 to 17, 2006.
- Green Building Boot Camp for Real Estate Professionals: An Introduction to Green Building. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;9/20/2011, p16
The article informs that a meeting on green building will be organized on September 22, 2011 for real estate professionals.
- GreenMech Hosts Training. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/5/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 10, p6
The article offers information on the Ecobuild convention to be held in Washington D.C. in December 2007.