CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION COURSE LISTINGS
- Revitalization of Academic Medicine: Looking into the Future. Marušić, Ana // Croatian Medical Journal;2005, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p1
Provides information on the activities of the Working Party of the International Campaign to Revitalize Academic Medicine since its establishment in June 2004. Meeting between medical academics about the core values of academic medicine; Establishment of an agenda for reaching the Campaign's...
- AMSUS 110th Annual Meeting Comments. Sanford, Frederic G. // Military Medicine;Apr2005, Vol. 170 Issue 4, preceding p259
Announces that the 110th Annual Meeting of the Association of Military Surgeons of the United States was held in Denver, California. Theme; Number of participants who attended; Speakers who delivered their papers; Activities.
- MEDICAL MEETINGS. // Medical Meetings;Nov2003, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p6
Presents the "Medical Meetings" 2004 Guide to Medical Association Annual Meetings and Directory of Medical Education and Communication Companies (MECC). Purpose of the MECC directory; Types of listings; Date and location of the meetings.
- Lifelong learning: building the continuum of professional and interprofessional learning for health and social care. Thistlewaite, Jill // Work Based Learning in Primary Care;Sep2003, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p83
Reports on a joint meeting between the Study of Medical Education and the Centre for the Advancement of Interprofessional Education about interprofessional education in medicine, held in London, England on May 2003. Attendees of the meeting; Discussions and activities; Significance of the...
- The role of the university in work based learning. First Annual Conference on Work Based Learning held at Queen's University, Belfast on 13 June 2003. Burton, Jonathan // Work Based Learning in Primary Care;Sep2003, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p86
Highlights the First Annual Conference on Wok Based Learning held at the Queen's University in Belfast, Northern Ireland on June 2003, which talked about the role of the university in work-based learning. Attendees and participants; Discussions and activities; Significance of the conference for...
- MIME sparks heated discussion at CLIAC. Pontius, C. Anne // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Apr2005, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p18
Highlights the meeting of the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Advisory Committee on February 16-17, 2005 in Atlanta, Georgia. Provision of agency updates and discussion on the implementation of cytology proficiency testing or the Midwest Institute for Medical Education (MIME); Concerns on the...
- ACES/SEE meeting provides cutting-edge information. Webb, Jnnifer A. // Ophthalmology Times;1/15/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p5
This article presents information on the annual meeting of the American College of Eye Surgeons (ACES) and the Society for Excellence in Eyecare (SEE). Although the organizations had distinctly different types of annual meetings. President of the ACES Jay McDonald said the merged meeting blends...
- 2004 International Delegates AMSUS 110th Annual Meeting. // Military Medicine;Apr2005, Vol. 170 Issue 4, preceding p259
Lists the 2004 international delegates to the 110th Annual Meeting of the Association of Military Surgeons of the United States.
- Professional Meetings FEBRUARY 1985-OCTOBER 1985. // Journal of Dermatologic Surgery & Oncology;Feb85, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p178
The article focuses on the professional meetings held from February-October, 1985. Meetings are: Lipo-Suction Surgery Workshop for Beginners. Houston, Texas; The Second Inter-American Congress of Dermatology. Caracas, Venezuela; Eleventh Annual Winter Skin Seminar. Institute of Pathobiology,...