- The May 2003 Weston Price Conference. // Health & Stress;2003, Issue 9, p2
Reports on issues discussed at the Weston A. Price Foundation conference entitled 'Heart Disease in the 21st Century: Beyond the Lipid Hypothesis.' Studies showing higher rates of infectious disease, cancer and AIDS in patients with low cholesterol levels; Literature proving that increased...
- Health Heart Fair provides disease prevention insight. Hosman, Catherine // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/27/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 9, p1A
Information about the Healthy Heart Fair by Seton Highland Lakes' which provides fact about heart disease and its prevention in Burnet County, Texas is presented.
- MEETINGS & COURSES. // Cardiology Today;Apr2009, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p31
A calendar of meetings and courses of interest to the cardiology sector is presented, including the 2nd Annual Sudden Cardiac Arrest, the 89th annual Meeting of the American Association for Thoracic Surgery and the 11th International Workshop on Cardiac Arrhythmia.
- Diary of Events. // Cardiology in the Young;Feb2005, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p116
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions organized by associations related to cardiology worldwide from February to September 2005.
- Introduction to the Supplement: Innovation Associated with the Treatment of Patients with Congenital and Pediatric Cardiac Disease. Jacobs, Jeffrey Phillip // Cardiology in the Young;Nov2009 Supplement, Vol. 19 Issue S2, p1
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses an article on the 10th Annual C. Walton Lillehei Lecture, the 2009 Annual George R. Daicoff Lecture and the publication of abstracts from Cardiology 2009, 12th Annual Update on Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular...
- 17th World Congress on Heart Disease: Annual Scientific Sessions 2012. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that the International Academy of Cardiology will be hosting the World Congress on Heart Disease from July 27-30, 2012 in Toronto, Ontario.
- THE SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS. // Angiology;Aug1984, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p537
Provides an overview of the symposium on the clinical use of norpace in heart disease, held in San Antonio, Texas. Attendees; Programs and activities; Keynote speakers.
- Diary of Events. // Cardiology in the Young;Dec2006, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p621
The article presents a calendar of events regarding heart disease management. The "7th Annual International Symposium on Congenital Heart Disease" will be held on February 17 to 20, 2007. The "10th Annual Update on Pediatric Cardiovascular Disease" will take place on February 21 to 25, 2007. The...
- Love your heartâ€¦with a little Help from St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/26/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p22
A calendar of free programs to be offered by Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital physicians and other clinicians in February 2009 in recognition of Heart Month is presented, including the programs "Love Your Heart: Heart Disease Prevention and Treatment," "Heart Disease: Know the Risk Factors" and...