American College of Angiology News and Notes
- SYNOPSIS OF THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM. // Angiology;Aug1984, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p537
Provides an overview of the symposium on the clinical scope of norpace in vascular disease, held on November 4, 1984 in San Antonio, Texas. Keynote speakers; Programs and activities; Participants.
- Calendar of events. // Vascular Medicine;1999, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p53
Presents the schedule of conferences related to vascular medicine from 1999 to 2001. Venue of the events; Contact information; Themes of the meetings.
- Third International Summit on Thoracic Aortic Endografting: Lessons From Long-term Results of Thoracic Stent-Graft Repairs. Mitchell, R. Scott; Ishimaru, Shin; Criado, Frank J.; Ehrlich, Marek P.; Ivancev, Krassi; Lachat, Mario; Malina, Martin; May, James; Orend, Karl-Heinz; Rousseau, Hervé; Williams, David M. // Journal of Endovascular Therapy (Allen Press Publishing Services;Feb2005, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p89
Presents the summary of the discussions and the consensus adopted at the Third International Summit on Thoracic Aortic Endografting held in Tokyo, Japan, on April 16 and 17, 2004. Changes in aneurysm size; Threshold for aneurysm retreatment; Reasons for aneurysm increase.
- SVM Annual Meeting — June 2012 Minneapolis, MN, USA. Beckman, Joshua A // Vascular Medicine;Nov2012, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p362
The article presents a speech by Joshua A. Beckman, president of Society for Vascular Medicine (SVM), Boston, Massachusetts, delivered at the 23rd annual scientific session of SVM, held in Minneapolis, Minnesota, June 2012, in which he discussed vascular diseases, vascular medicine...
- ESNR - February 2005. // Neuroradiology;Feb2005, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p171
The article informs about the meetings and courses of the European Society of Neuroradiology (ESNR). Some of the courses and congresses in Neuroradiology in the ECNR 8th Cycle are: eighth cycle- first course on embryology, anatomy, malformations, genetics in Basel, October 22-26, 2004; eighth...
- CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION COURSE LISTINGS. // Angiology;Dec1987, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p916
Cites conferences related to angiology. Schedule and venue of the 35th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Angiology in Florida; Keynote speakers of the 7th International Workshop for the Study of Vascular Anomalies in Germany; Contact information.
- Calender of events. // Vascular Medicine;Jul2005 Supplement 1, Vol. 10, p103
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions on vascular medicine, from 2005 to 2006.
- COURSES AND CONFERENCES. // Journal of Endovascular Therapy (Allen Press Publishing Services;Dec2005, Vol. 12 Issue 6, pA-12
The section provides information on various courses and conferences relating to endovascular therapy that will be held in 2006. The events include the International Symposium on Endovascular Therapy in Florida in January, the Joint Interventional Meeting in Italy in February, the Charing Cross...
- Calendar of events. // Vascular Medicine;2003, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p223
This article presents information on various meetings on vascular medicine that will occur in the year 2004 throughout the year. The 29th International Stroke Conference will be held during February 5-7, 2004 in San Diego, California. During February 26-29, 2004 the 16th Annual American Venous...